Ok fluffy

An: thank you guys for loving my books so much. I'm emotional because of it and aHHH. This is to heal the wounds of the last chapter.  Also I'm making is so that David and Gwen never met, and Daniel and Jen never met.

       David smiled as his son played on the swing, like a normal ten year old should. He smiled as his son met other kids and played with them on the metal equipment.

       Sitting beside him was his husband, and the other father to his son Max. Daniel was quietly reading a book called Be More Chill (I just bought the book- hnnnnn)
     He was nose deep I to the book, David grinned softly at his husband. They were going to the books store for Daniel later that day because it was a family mental health and fun day. The park was all Max's idea. Bookstore for Daniel. A flea market for David, and pizza and ice cream for dinner. Johnnys for lunch, which was right after the visit to the park.
     (Johnnys is a local store near me and it's food is GOOD.)

    Daniel was leaned against the bench with his tea in hand. David grinned again. This was how his life should be, he wasn't hanging (leaving this to the last chapter), around. His husband was wearing a black tank top, with white shorts. It complemented his lanky figure, or that's what David thought, because Daniel was perfect no matter what to David.

      Max yelled for David to come over. He got up and kissed his husband on the head. Daniel just had a small smile afterwards, it was the only sign that he felt the kiss.
     Max wanted him to meet his friends mom, the mom was a lovely woman, and her name was Gwen. She was with her two wives Bonquisha and Jen. They had adopted a little boy named Neil, or his nickname space kid.
    (Gwen adopted space kid and you can fight me on this if you don't feel the same)

     David gestured over to where Daniel was sitting and the three married women could tell David loved Daniel with all his heart. His eyes melted when he glanced at his husband, who was deeply interested in his book. David tugged at his shorts a little, he was nervous for an odd reason, but he didn't really care.

      The three women and their kid had joined their little excursion. The two strange, out of place families are lunch together.  Gwen went over to Daniel and they began to talk.

     "So Daniel, how much do you love your goofball?" She asked playfully and Daniel just sighed happily.
     "More than I can put into words."

     Thy began to talk about how much they loved their spouses. David, Jen, and Bonquisha all talked about their kids. Max and Space Kid were talking a bout school, and space.

      David, Jen, and Bonquisha saw how happy their spouses looked while talking. They got closer and they blushed hearing their spouses were talking about them.

      "Jen bakes the best food, and she's so tiny and cute. And Bonquisha can sing so well. And she's the best at cuddling, and they are just so wonderful."
     "David is so cute, and he bakes too. I love the way he walks, and just, every thing he does is just perfect."
     "My wives are so beautiful, have you seen Bonquisha? She could bench press me and Jen at the same time. That's pretty hot. And Jens hair is so soft. UGH, I love them."
       "David is jut so sweet, and his green eyes light up when he talks, and he just so curvy and beautiful. You haven't even seen him dancing."

    They talked, until they turned and saw they spouses blushing and looking beautifully flustered. They didn't even look apologetic, either. The were proud that their spouses heard how much they loved them.

      That night the families had a sleep over. The girls got one couch, Daniel and David got the love seat. And the two boys sat on the ground watching tv.

      David was sat upon Daniels lap.

   Everything was perfect.