The Bet

An: saw fanart of David in a skirt. Had to do this. (Also imagine him in yuri from DDLCs outfit)

      David had a bet with Gwen and Daniel. Winners got to choose the losers punishment. Gwen and Daniel had the same bet, while David had a completely different opinion. David of course lost. Gwen had the most accurate bet so she got to choose the punishment.

     It was a beautiful Saturday morning and the campers were happily eating lunch. Not. They Were still asleep, even after nine in the morning. Finally one camper woke app and checked his watch. He woke everyone up and they all walked into the mess hall.

      There was their happy go lucky counselor, the tall curvy camp man, Tree dad, in a school girl Esk outfit. He was blushing profusely and Gwen was laughing her ass off. Daniel was looking away from David and blushing. David had a short purple skirt, with a blazer and white shirt underneath. The kids burst out laughing while David sat with his legs crossed over one another. He was pouting at Gwen, while she was having the time of her life taking pictures.

     Daniel blushed, but soon let out small laughs here and there. The skirt was entirely too short, and the kids were laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes. He also had to wear thigh high socks. Though no one paid attention to it, he had a few scars along his upper thigh. He granted quietly. Just get through the rest of the day, he told himself.

      Once he got to the counselors cabin. Daniel was siting and drinking tea. David dropped his cup, and bent down to get it. Daniel had a full view of David's rear and the underwear he was forced to wear. He blushed and looked away. David then sat by him. And they had a conversation with tea.

     "You know David, I really love that outfit on you."

      David blushed and smiled.

   "Yeah yeah love you too." David said back without realizing it. Daniel just said love you back. And they sat together for the rest of the night.