Swap

An: yeet this is cute. And it is from someone off of tumblr.

     Daniel went with his normal activities and smiled with the he campers. They were a little mean but he loved them anyway. They were having a new counselor soon, he was there because he was doing community service, because he was told the man was a criminal. But he smiled and accepted the man with open arms.

When he laid eyes on the man, he fell in love instantly. He had on an orange beanie, his red hair stuck out a little, white tee shirt with purple designs. He had a star tattoo on his wrist, he also had beautiful green eyes, and a beautifully feminine figure. Daniel filled out his paper work and David was helping with the kids. He was actually good with kids, even without brainwashing. He smiled at the kids and tried to do his best. Max, the little hellion was asking what he did to get him in jail. And the other kids joined in. David just smiled and told them it wasn't their business.

David took one look at Daniel and knew that he liked him, and found him aesthetically pleasing. He was a little bit shorter than David himself, had the most beautiful blue eyes. His bleach blonde hair looked soft and fuzzy, and he wore a counselors uniform. He was also very kind to him, where most people would be glaring and making sure he wasn't murdering the children. No matter how many times he was told he did that, he didn't want to believe it.

      David and Daniel had shared a few quite gay glances until Daniel was giving a talk on how you could be anything you want to be in life. David leaned in and whispered into his ear and he blushed he'd profusely. They kids laughed at the reddened face of their counselor.

     David had whispered, 'could I be your man?~' quietly in Daniels  ear, and Daniel had blushed, but when they were alone, he had definitely said yes to the offer.

    The campers the next day had granted and all handed max ten dollars each, because Max had a betting pool of when the two would finally get together.