"Im just so tired ok?!"

An: I don't know what this is, but enjoy?

     David's hands clutched the door handle. His room looked empty, with the bags all filled with all his things. His hands finally turned the knob. He took a shaky breath, his body seemed to tell him to stop and put his stuff back and take his terrible pay. Finally he contorted his face to one of rage as he remembered every time he was hit, stabbed, back torn, when he was child he was almost killed by his so called wonderful boss. Finally he slammed the door open and walked angrily into the mess hall.

      Cameron Campbell stood in there, telling illegal stories to the kids who were eating the words up. Because they were illegal probably, and the children were heathens. Campbell looked up at him and saw an angry ginger.

    David walked over to his boss and he looked almost crazy. His hands were wrapped in bandages, and you could see burn marks down his legs. A scar in the shape of a bite mark was on his wrist, and he was angry.

     "Cameron Campbell!" A voice that no one recognized came from the man, and they were confused, David would never be this angry at the man. This was the man that he worshiped, wasn't it?"
    "Listen you oversized jerk! I quit! I am done trying to sort out your problems and lying to the cops! So do that yourself if you really want money. You huge fucking jack off!" David walked away.

     The room erupted into whispers and Gwen looked terrified. Campbell looked pissed. When looking out the window you could see the man packing the last of his things into a car they have never seen. It was a black Nissan.

     A loud slam was heard and the engine roared slightly. Then David was gone.

    David was at his apartment and went to Muffintops. It was his night job, but he was not working that night, he was getting something to drink.

     "Doll? Aren't you supposed to be in work, I mean, camp?"
     David's eyes had bags and he looked tired, "I quit that job..."
     "Whoa why?"
     "You know how I have scars and stuff everywhere? Yeah it's that camps fault."
     "Are you feeling up dancing tonight? You can keep all your tips~" Brent stayed laughing.
    "Maybe later tonight alright Brent. Right now I was just wondering if I could have something."

   Hours later Gwen bust into the bar. She looked tired, and stomped up to where a bright eyed David was sharing jokes with a few of people, coworkers she would later find out, and smiling so bright with a few shot glasses in front of him, used, but empty.

      "David!" David turned to see his former coworker and he quirked an eyebrow, he was not in his kooky camp outfit. He wore a green tank top with black short shorts and a beanie thrown lazily over a mop of red hair. He looked like he belonged there. Tattoos that she had never seen had shown themselves. She shook her head and turned to the task at hand.

    "David why did you leave?!"
     "Gwen I really don't belong there. I might be all happy but sometimes those kids are little devils."
     "But David! What about your memories?!"
     "A man tried to kill me as a kid and he was then my boss for seven years. I'm done. But I hope you find a better job."
     "What job do you have now? I thought camp was your only one!"

    He laughed heartily, "no Gwen! I work here. I've actually been working here for around three years." He grinned at her. His coworkers chuckled and giggled at the woman's expression.

    "Doll!" David turned to see Daniel. He grinned and waved at his boyfriend. Daniel sat next to David, and he was wearing a white tank top, and purple shirt short and wore makeup.
    "Hey buttons!" The other coworkers laughed. When Daniel was reformed, he worked at Muffintops with David as a bartender. They laughed together and Gwen almost looked like she didn't want to take David away from his element.

     With a grin David put and arm around Daniel and smiled at Gwen.

   She wasn't going to take avid from the place he looked happy in.