Chapter 9

Mr Curtis left after we had lunch, to which Alec participated as well. Soon after that, Alec left as well leaving me alone in the big house. I called Claire to tell her to come over but she said that she was spending the day with Will. The whole day was boring, with me reading or watching my series. I went to sleep early even if i wasn't tired.

•••

I woke up hearing some noises and it looked like someone was in pain. I looked at my clock and it read 3:30am. I didn't remember Alec coming home so that must be him. I got out of bed and opened my door. I saw light coming from his room. I knocked on the door and Alec opened it. I could see he was in pain.

"A-are you okay?" He sighed looking tired

"Go to your room, Aurora"

"After you answer my question"

"That's not your problem, now go to your room!" He said raising his voice at me

"I just want to help you..." I said lowly

"Want to help me?" I looked up at him and nodded "come in". I entered in his room and saw the first aid kit on his bed. Aaand he was shirtless. I didn't see anything on his chest or abs. No scratch. "It's not pretty at all" i frowned in confusion and he turned. My heart sunk when i saw his back. He had a long and deep cut on his back "there's a piece of glass. I need you to get it out cause i can't reach it"

"How did this happen?" I asked horrified

"It's a long story. Can you do it or not?"

"Y-yeah. Lay down on the bed" he did as i said. As i was trying to get that damn piece of glass out he kept groaning in pain. "Sorry!".

After i got the piece of glass out, i cleaned his wound and bandaged it.

"How are you feeling?" I asked nervously

"Better"

"How did this happen?"

"I told you, it's a long story. You should go to sleep" i sighed and got up from the bed. "Thanks" he mumbled

"Yeah, no problem" i went in my room and went back to sleep.

•••

The next day i went to college then i went shopping with Claire. When i returned home i went straight to my room. I was only in my t-shirt when Alec entered looking angry

"Care to fucking tell me where you've been all day?!" He screamed and i was too shocked to answer.

"I was-um- i went shopping with Claire"

"And why was i not informed?" He was scaring me but at the same time i wanted to laugh

"Because-um- you're not my dad?" I said hesitantly. I don't think it's a good moment to be a smartass. He closed his eyes and took long breathes

"Next time sent me a text so i don't have to worry, ok?" He said much more calmly now. I nodded my head but realized he couldn't see me because his eyes were still closed.

"Ok. How's your back?" He opened his eyes and that blue made me get lost in them

"Hurting"

"I'm sorry" he chuckled

"It's not your fault" he looked down at my legs and i blushed so hard remembering i wasn't wearing any pants.

"Fuck" i said under my breath "could you-?" I motioned to my leggings that were next to him. He grabbed them and tossed them to me. I put them on and then sat on my bed. He was still standing and there was this awkward silence.

"Have you ever been on a motorbike before?" He asked out of the blue

"Urm no"

"You wanna take a ride?" He smirked

"Maybe when your back gets better" he pouted

"You don't trust me?"

"It's not that-"

"Then come on"

"Alec, i really don't think that's a good idea" i tried to convince him, but the truth was i wanted to go. He took a sit next to me and whispered in my ear

"I'll take good care of you" he blew a breath on my neck and i wanted to moan but i bit my lip

"Fine" i said but it was more a whisper. He led me to the garage where i saw an amazing motorbike. I gulped. He handed me my helmet and helped me put it on then he got on the motorbike and helped me too.

"Put your hands around my waist" he told me and i did so "tighter" when i did that it brought me closer to him. His body was so warm. He started the bike and i closed my eyes. I was so scared! But this felt so exciting! I finally opened my eyes and shivered a little at how fast we were going.