one; you're rude.

chapter one of the good girl:"you're rude

"you're rude."

With a gleeful smile on my face, I handed my paper to the teacher. I loved school. I loved English. I loved Physics. I loved Geography. I loved Art. I loved pretty much every lesson. In fact, I don't think there was anything I didn't love.

Except... bad first impressions, slimy things, low battery, arrogant people, parties, pizza, Romeo Beckham, untidy rooms, chipped nails, grape flavoured candies, horror movies, outfits that don't match, short skirts, short shorts, crop tops, loose change, my glasses, getting tickled, snakes, anything that can fly except butterflies, pretty much any insect, pins and needles, stereotypes, fortnite, lyrics that don't rhyme, long journeys, when people draw in work books, discs in the wrong case and books with no certain ending.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Anyways, the thing I love most in entire the world (except my family) are my best friends. Sadie Sink, Lilia Buckingham, Maddie Ziegler and Noah Schnapp.

There was no other people in the world that got me they way they did. Of course, we are all different though. And I'd like to think that that is what keeps us all so close.

Sadie Sink, sweet, innocent, but of course has a wild side. She's funny, and can make you laugh whenever. She has the absolute heart of an angel and is good at cheering people up. Go to her about anything and she will tell you what you want to hear, which can sometimes be a bad thing. Though she only means well. She hates to see people in distress and will most likely do anything and everything to help you feel better. She is an incredibly sympathetic person. She benefits our friend group because she is always happy, comical and very relatable.

Maddie Ziegler. The Wild one. Partying is her lifestyle. Of course, she has boys begging at her knees all the time. All of them waiting to get a taste of what is Maddie Ziegler. She is sweet and she is humble and has a killer sense of style. She says that she uses her clothes to express herself. And she isn't wrong. She is drop dead gorgeous and is an amazing advice giver. She can be really funny and sassy as well as really kind and down to earth. She is a mystery at all times and you never know what the girl can come out with. She benefits our friendship group because she always keeps us together and pulls us through any obstacles we come across because she is strong and independent.

Lilia Buckingham, she's Amazing. One of my all time favourite people to be around. She is caring and passionate, for everything and everyone. If you go to any one in our school and ask them about Lilia Buckingham. They'll say that there is no one in there right state of mind that doesn't like her. You meet her and you instantly love her. She has that vibe that just brings out the best of you. She hates when people see her at her worse. She doesn't like to show vulnerability and if you get in her bad books she can be as cold as ice. She benefits our friendship group because she is honest and she will tell us what she thinks all the time, she would never lie to us and she says what needs to be heard.