six: don't be a girl!

chapter six of the good girl

"don't be a girl!"

My head is fluttery and my hips have a mind on their own as they sway to the music. I take a sip of the near-empty cup I have in my hand. I'm honestly so tired, I've been at this party for hours but no matter how much I've nagged Sadie to come home with me, she wouldn't. And there was no way I was leaving her here on her own.

"Spin the bottle!" Someone shouts.
Their voice is familiar so they probably go to my school. I look at Sadie daringly.

"Come on then!" she says smiling widely as we walk over to the circle that has been formed. I look around and so a few familiar strangers
(hehe lol if you get this then you are an og and ily! p.s. if you're new and don't get this 'familiar strangers' is the title of one of the first fanfictions I wrote and it was bad so I deleted it)
but someone catches my attention.

I march over to the freckled boy and lean on his shoulder and smile up at him. He looks at me for a while then looks away. That's weird. Did I do something wrong?

The person in the middle spins
the bottle and whoever the bottle lands on has to go in a closet or kiss the next person it lands on.
(If that makes sense...)

The bottle spins and lands on Maddie Ziegler. Her blue eyes shone in the dark worriedly. People giggled and gasped until the bottle gets spun again. This time landing on no other than Jaeden Liebher the head of the football team. Maddie's mood lightens when she sees it.

"Ok so kiss or closet?" He asks.
No one ever knew what went down in the closet. But in all honesty I'm pretty sure you just go in there if you don't want to kiss anyone that way you can just talk and no one will ever find out.

"Kiss?" Jaeden says.

He looks willingly at Maddie and she nods her head, her golden locks bouncing around her front.

They lean over and kiss.
When they pull away they both blush profoundly.

Wow. Since when did Jaeden ever show any sort of emotion. The bottle spins over and over and I barely pay any attention until I noticed the bottle landing on Finn. I stared in utter silence as he looked down at me.

I slowly pulled my head of his shoulder and looked back at him.
We watch as the bottle spins again this time landing on.... Jack Grazer.
(oml no fack dw)

I look at him and giggle lightly.
He stared daggers into my eyes.
I look at Finn and laugh at his reaction.
His head was tilted slightly,eyes bulged and his mouth hung open wildly.

"Dude no." Finn says aloud.

"Umm.. chill man you can just like kiss on the cheek or something."
Caleb says.

"Don't be a girl!" A random person shouts.

"Ok whatever." They say in unison as they kiss each other's cheeks.
I laugh loudly at Finn as he comes back and sits next to me and I lean my head on his chest catching my breath. People give us a few funny looks but i don't care. Of course it looked weird. I was the good girl and he was the heartthrob.

Finn's POV

Millie laughs into my chest fiercely. I roll my eyes at her before she lets out yet another snarky comment.

"Carry on rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there!"
I look down and laugh at her then face back to the bottle.

NO ONE had said closet yet.
It spins suspense filling the stuffy air as we stare at it either excitedly or worriedly. Gasps fill the room.

To my shock it lands on her.
Millie Brown. The Millie Brown.
My Millie Brown. Well technically she wasn't mine, but I still wasn't okay with this.

It spins again and much to my luck it lands on me. I look down at Millie, who was no longer leaning on my chest or laying her head on my shoulder.
A worried expression is painted over her face.

"Millie, are you okay?" I whisper.

God she makes me so nervous.
"Closet." Millie says more confidently.
I nod in response.

People clap there hands and others cheer us on. But the atmosphere was anything but cheery, in fact it was sending chills down my back.

-

ooo get ready...

for disappointment pmsl.

triple update, what's wrong with me.
- tee