twenty: that dress.

okay so a huge thanks to my beautiful best friend for co-writing this chapter with me h-holdme , you're an angel maddi ❤️

y'all are gonna go crazy this chapter!!

chapter twenty of the good girl.
"that dress."

My hips swayed in time to the tune as I waited for the lyrics to come up. I was drunk. I knew that. And I took advantage of that. I was never usually confident and I never sang in front of people.

I smiled at Sadie as she danced beside me, adding in the occasional 'ooh'. We were singing 'I know what you did last summer.' By Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello (SHIP). I sang Camilla's parts and she sang Shawn's.

"He knows, dirty secrets that I keep." I start confidently and searching the crowd for finn.
"Does he know he's killing me? He knows, he knows.' I see finn and stare directly at him seductively. "D-d does he know? Another hands have touched my skin. I won't tell him where I've been. He knows, he knows, he knows." I trail my arms across my chest as I sing that line.

We sing together. "It's tearing me apart. She's slipping away (I'm slipping away)" then she sings.
"Am I just hanging on to all the words she used to say. The pictures in her phone, she's not coming home. (I'm not coming home)"  "coming home, coming home." I sing hitting a high note.
He raises his eyebrows at me impressed. Then Sadie sings again. "I know what you did last summer. Just lied to me there's no other. I know what you did last summer. Tell me where you've been. I know what you did last summer. Look me in my eyes, my lover."

When eventually we finish the song everyone stops what they're doing to applaud us. I hear the occasional 'well done!' or 'amazing voice!' As I bow, pursing my lips pleased with our performance and how we hit every note perfectly. I make my way over to finn where he stands against the wall clapping his hands slowly at me. I latch my arms around his neck and smile at him. "Hey." I say.

"Hey." He replies placing his hands on my bare shoulders, which I thought was strange. "Great job up there. Whatever you were trying to do to me. You achieved it." He said smirking. "I wasn't trying to do anything to you. I was serenading you." I retaliate tilting my head to the side. "Ca-can I tell you something?" He asks nervously. I nod my head slowly as he opens his mouth to speak. "Have I told you how much I love that dress on you? Because I do." He flirts. "But you know what I think?" He asks me.

"No." I say cluelessly. "Well, I think it'd look much better on the floor." He says making my heart drop and my breath get caught in my throat. My jaw drops in an 'O' shape. "With you standing up there swaying your hips in that dress and singing your heart out, looking so good. It's made me wonder how good you'd look without any clothes on." He says leaning to whisper in my ear, his hands trailing from my shoulders down my hips to my butt pulling me close roughly so our hips are attached. I can't look. I bite my lip as my eyes trail to the ground. Anywhere but his face. I know that just looking at him will be the only persuasion I need to grab his hand and march up those stairs.

My body shivers instinctively at the mere thought of me and finn actually 'doing it'. I know I want it. I know I do. I couldn't think of anyone better to lose my virginity to. I let out a shaky breath and look back in to his eyes. Damn it.

"Millie, you're shaking." He says worriedly. "Mill, I'm sorry I shouldn't of said-." I stop him by placing a quick kiss to his lips. "Come on then. Show me to a room." I say moving my hands down from around his neck. It was the alcohol speaking. I knew that. But I don't want it to stop. Not now. He nods and takes my hand pulling me up the stairs. I turn around quickly to see Sadie's stare. I wink at her and she smiles at me.

We make our way into a room. Probably a spare room because it didn't look very lived in. It was dark in the room, the only light being a dim lamp from in the corner. He shut the door behind me but didn't lock it. "Lock the door finnie." I say. And it doesn't take him long to lock it then return to my side. I push him to the wall almost instantly locking our lips as his back hits it.

I can't get enough of him. It gets more heated as he does that thing where he bites my lip before adding his tongue into the mix. And then our kiss becomes more powerful, neither of us wanting to pull away. His lips leave mine, momentarily leaving me wanting more, but then he places them on to my neck.

He kisses my neck then moves again to my jaw. I accidentally let out a sound of satisfaction. Before placing my hand over my mouth my eyes widening. He stops and looks up at me. I get nervous again. Did I put him off? Did he want to stop? I figure out my last two questions were false as he smirked placing his lips back to my neck. I let out more of those instinctive noises as he kisses my sensitive spot near my ear.

He starts to push himself back off of the wall and pushes me onto the double bed placed in the middle of the room. My back hits the mattress and then I'm crawling onto it properly. Finn watches me as I do so. I'm now lying in the middle of the bed and looking over into his eyes. He climbs onto the bed and then crawls on top of me observing my body.

I reach up and grab his shirts in my fists and pull his body into me.
He stops my hands and then starts to pull of his shirt and I help. He connects our lips again but this time more strongly. I move my lips to his neck now kissing it lightly. I push him over and crawl on top of him so this time I'm above.

I never thought I'd do this but I work my hips into him and this time it's him letting out those noises. His hands trail up my dress and hold my hips. He uses his hands to guide my hips into him more. We both let out heavy breaths then and reconnect our lips.

He pulls my dress over my head eagerly, and then when it's off I fiddle with his zipper to get his jeans off. I pull them off successfully then he flips me over so he's on top. He doesn't waste any time to grind our hips together again and this time it's more effective as were only covered by underwear. "Uhh. Finn. Y-You-." "I-I What?" He mocks. "Fuck. Nothing." I say as my eyes roll to the back of my head at the feeling of our skin touching. He flips me on to my stomach and undoes my bra clips. He turns me back round once it's off then reaches down to my panties. He pulls them down and now I'm completely bare. I reach up and pull down his boxers as he helps me. And now we're as bare as each other. "Wow, you don't know how much I've wanted this. Ever since I met you I've wanted to get in your pants. God you're so beautiful." He says. It hurt me, if I'm honest. The realisation that he's a teenage boy and the only real reason he wanted to get to know me was to hook up. It hurt that I couldn't have the perfect fairytale relationship that I wanted.

I have to remember we're on the same boat. Except we're not. He's done this many times before. I however haven't, I'd never even kissed a boy before him. I'm still a virgin. He's not. And that was all that I could think about when he leaned away from my lips to ask if I was ready. Don't do it, my dignity told me. Do it, the alcohol said. You know you want to my mind teased. And his stare on me suddenly felt patronising. And now I really wanted to prove a point. I could be that bad girl right. I could, if I wanted to. Do I want this? If I didn't do this, would he leave me? He probably will. He'll just get bored. He'll think I'm just a silly girl for wasting his time.

"Millie?" He said worriedly.
"Are you okay? We don't have to."
I look up at him, staring in his eyes for a moment. Just admiring how perfect he looked. The dim light illuminating his face and making his freckles stand out. The glow in his dark brown eyes when he looks at me. His plump lips that are puffy due to the amount of kissing we'd done. His raven curls that fall around his neck. I couldn't loose him. I had to do this.

"No, I'm fine. Just do it."

I saw his eyes as deep as oceans. I jumped in and drowned, each kiss more intoxicating but suddenly I didn't want to be sober.

-

Hey guys! My name is Maddi, Tia's friend. Please check out my fillie book! ❤️