Petra Pan

Petra Pan stood among her fellow students at Auradon Prep as fairy godmother stood on the stage with king Ben and lady Mal waiting for everyone to arrive.

"Petra!"

Petra turned to see her friend Jane walking over to her.

"Hey Jane whats going on?"

"Something terrible!"

"Whats that lass?" Harry asked entering in behind Petra.

"Oh...Uh..." Jane stuttered looking up at the pirate boy.

Petra looked back at Harry sadly. She knew that students were still having trouble with Harry now joining the school. She also knew it was harder on Harry than anything else. There was numerous times she had found him at the edge of Auradon watching the Isle much like she used to do, only hers was out of curiosity but Harry's was home sickness. She wish she could go back with him and see him joke around like they used to when the first met. Only the two knew it was too dangerous for either of them to go back. Uma's crew ran most of the Isle and Harry was marked as a traitor to where as Petra herself never was a main source of anger for the sea witch's daughter.

"Attention" Fairy Godmother shouted politely "Everyone attention"

Petra turned her head towards the stage. Fairy Godmother stood tall as she looked over the crowd of students.

"Very important magical items have gone missing from the museum" she said in her sweet tune "If anyone knows their whereabouts please report to either myself or king Ben"

"I can tell you were the items went" Chad Charming muttered.

Petra looked over at the son of Cinderella who stood with a few other Auradon kids who were muttering among with each other.

"Has to be the new villain kid" Chad stated.

"Excuse you?" Harry asked with narrowed eyes.

Petra bit her bottom lip hoping Chad wouldn't push Harry over the edge. However, the son of Cinderella clearly didn't care to push Harry over the edge.

"Well we know you kidnapped Ben and you are a pirate it makes sense that items would go missing"

Harry started towards the boy but Petra quickly grabbed his arm. He looked back at her and she shook her head. Harry started to cool down but Chad still continued.

"After all his FATHER'S hook is missing"

Petra's eyes widen as Harry growled slightly. Petra knew that hook meant the world to Harry and she couldn't get the look of hurt in his eyes when fairy godmother took it from him.

"Harry" she said calmly stepping in front of Chad stopping Harry's path.

Harry Hook looked at her, his eyes full of rage from Chad's words.

"It's not worth it" she said softly.

"Look Tinker pan is stepping in a man's conversation" Chad snickered.

That however, got on Petra's bad side. The daughter of Peter Pan turned around quickly throwing a punch to Chad's face. She heard Harry trying to hold back a chuckle as the prince cried. Petra sighed turning towards Harry who was smirking at her.

"Felt good huh?" he asked with a tinkle of mischief in his eyes.

"Definitely" Petra smiled holding her wrist.

"Petra, Harry My office please"

The two looked to see king Ben watching them as Chad was hurried off to the nurse. 'oh great' Petra thought to herself.