Harry

Harry Hook coughed as he found himself on the ground surrounded by trees.
"What happened?" He groaned holding his head.
He stood up looking around. His mind tried to place where he was and what had happened. He gritted his teeth as the memory of him pushing Petra to the ground. Her jay blue eyes looking up at him with sadness and worry. He needed to get back to her, he needed to explain.
"If you go back she'll blame you" a voice suddenly cooed.
Harry turned around looking in each direction, his father's Hook in his hand.
"Who's there?" He growled.
"Poor Harry" the voice snickered.
Harry's eyes narrowed as a figure stepped out of the bushes with a smirk on their face.
"Should have known it was you" Harry growled.
"Oh how sweet of you" the figure cooed.
"I don't have time to deal with ye I need to get back-"
"Oh yes back to your little Pan eh?"
Harry flinched glaring at the figure as his grip
On the hook tightened.
"Her name is Petra"
"Yes Petra Pan I'm very aware of it" the figure cooed stepping closer to Harry "the daughter of Peter Pan dating the son of Captain Hook color me impressed but it won't do-"
"Ye better shut yer mouth" Harry warned.
"Come now Hook don't be that way"
"Don't call me Hook and don't ye call her Pan!"
"Why?" The figure smirked "because you're just 'Petra and Harry' gag me please"
"Shut it!"
Harry lunged at the figure whoever moved away just in time pulling out Mal's Spell Book.
"Minds and stories share a brain make the descendant meet their parent's fate"
Harry flinched dropping his father's Hook to his side as his light blue eyes turn a dark green. The figure smirked closing the book as they looked up at the pirate boy.
"Now then Captain Hook what's your plan?"
Harry growled as the words flowed out of his mouth;
"To get rid of Pan"