Petra

"Harry?..."
Petra Pan stared in disbelief seeing Harry Hook holding his father's hook. The hook missing from the museum. The hook that was stolen from the museum.
"Petra it's- I-" Harry started as Petra walked up to him.
"Where did you find this Harry?" Petra asked staying calm as she held onto the hook as well.
"I KNEW IT!"
Petra flinched looking over to see Chad standing in the doorway.
"GUARDS GUARDS!!" Chad shouted running down the hall.
"Chad wait!" Petra shouted.
She flinched as Harry jerked the hook out of her hand. She turned to face him.
"Harry?..."
"They won't believe me" he muttered.
Petra's eyebrows knitted as she saw a dark shadow forming behind Harry. Shaking her head thinking she was just seeing things she looked up at him sadly.
"Harry if you didn't take it you didn't take it I'm sure-" Petra stopped talking when she noticed something off about Harry's eyes.
The light blue color changed to a emerald green before fading back to the blue she knew and loved. Suddenly Harry pushed her back causing the girl to stumble to the ground.
"I'm sorry" Harry whispered before leaping out the window.
"Harry!" Petra shouted quickly to follow him.
However by the time she reached the window Harry was no where in sight.
She bit her lip as Ben and Mal entered the room along with a few guards.
"Where is he?" Ben asked calmly.
Petra looked back at the group trying to think. Her mind was going off a mile a minute as Ben picked up Evie's Mirror from the dresser. Her eyes met Mal's green ones when it hit her.
"He's been spelled" she whispered.
She went to leave the room but Mal gripped onto her arm stopping her.
"Petra..." she said sadly.
Petra shook her head knowing what her friend was thinking. Harry had the missing items, he was the thief but Petra couldn't see it. She refused to see it.
"I need to find him" she stated pulling away from Mal rushing down the hall.