twenty five

[06:10]
johnnyboy: good morning:)

johnnyboy: i've got my maths final today. wish me luck?

[06:19]
johnnyboy: sherlock?

johhnyboy: you normally reply right away. everything alright?

[07:57]
johnnyboy: i've gotta go to class now. i hope you text back sometime today.

[12:38]
johnnyboy: should i go with the bruised banana or the odd looking jello?

[12:51]
johnnyboy: i went with the jello incase you were wondering. some bastard in front of me took the banana.

[14:20]
johnnyboy: are you ignoring me? if so please tell me.

[15:15]
johnnyboy: you're not helping.

johnnyboy: do you want to break up?

johnnyboy: it's only been two weeks surely you're not tired of me yet.

johnnyboy: if you are, that's fine. you didn't like me in the first place, so i understand.

johnnyboy: i've got to go to practice, hopefully you'll text me later. or at least read these.

[18:39]
johnnyboy: now you're just scaring me.

[20:37]
johnnyboy: now you're really scaring me, sherlock.

[21:00]
johnnyboy: please answer me.

[23:52]
from: johnwatson

to: Mycroft Holmes

subject: your brother.

sherlock hasn't talked to me all day today and normally he replies right away. is he okay? is everything alright or is he just ignoring me?

[02:34]
from: Mycroft Holmes

to: johnwatson

subject: Sherlock Holmes.

John. My brother has not been ignoring you, there has been a problem, and he is in the hospital. Now I ask of you, to stay where you are and do not come to London. Sherlock has not told you about this because he doesn't want you to worry, but since you two are "partners" now, I will tell you. My brother has been getting bullied at his school for almost a month now, each day getting worse. Two days ago he came home bloody and beaten, locking himself in his room. He overdosed on herion, sending him into a coma. I will say this again; Do Not Come To London. I have eyes, if you come to London, I will send you home.

-Mycroft Holmes.