ninety seven

john and sherlock arrived a few minutes before sherlock's parents did which was good because normally sherlock's parents always arrive earlier than everyone else. sherlock stood and hugged his father then went to his mother, getting a crushing hug from her. john stood up and stuck a hand out for mr holmes, being pulled into a hug by the older man.

"you're family now, boy!" mr holmes chuckled. "you get a hug."

john smiled and escaped mr holmes' grip then went to mrs holmes, being pulled into another crushing hug.

"mum, you're going to pop him." sherlock said to his mother once he saw john's cry for help.

she chuckled and let go of john, smoothing out the wrinkles of his blazer. "i'm just so excited! you're getting married! oh it's amazing!"

john laughed softly. "i'm excited too." he stepped back and watched his future in laws sit down at the table. him in sherlock sat back down as well.

"sherlock said sean and marie are coming, are they not here yet?" mrs holmes asked john.

john pursed his lips and took his phone out. "i'm not sure. they're usually on time." he sent sean a text, but then the two appeared at the table.

"sorry," sean said. "got caught in traffic." he said with a small laugh as he took his coat off.

john stood. "it's alright." he gave his adoptive father a hug then his mother. "mr. and mrs. holmes, this is sean and marie. my parents." he said with a smile.

the other couple stood and introduced themselves before they all sat down and started the evening. they were sat at a round table, the parents being separated by the kids as the dinner went on. this was the first time the sherlock's parents were meeting john's foster parents in person. and the two couples hit it off, which please both sherlock and john. having in laws that did not like each other did not end up making a very decent wedding.

during the dinner, when they weren't being spoken to, john and sherlock sent texts to each other. and sherlock was not using his table manners at all.

i wish my foot could reach your crotch.
imagine me getting you off with my foot.

that made john choke on his drink some, but he, cleared his throat, taking a bite of his food before shooting sherlock a glare as he typed, glancing down at his phone to make sure he hit the right keys.

stop it.
right now.

but i like seeing you get flustered.

we are having dinner with OUR PARENTS.

have we ever fucked in a loo before?
i don't think so, we need to add it to our list.

sherlock, i swear to god.

what?

john looked at sherlock as he shut his phone off, tucking it inside his blazer pocket as he watched sherlock frown. john gestured to the untouched plate in front of sherlock before continuing to eat his own dinner.

"sherlock, eat before your food gets cold." mrs. holmes said to her son. "haven't touched a thing."

"yeah, sherlock." john added on. "eat your food."

sherlock sighed, rolling his eyes as he picked his fork up, stabbing it into the potatoes that were on his plate.

i hate you.

sherlock texted even though john didn't have his phone on and he was talking to sean and his father about the team.

after dinner, the young couple got in a cab and went home, the entire way sherlock ignored john and john got annoyed by it. when they got home, john got out first not staying behind sherlock to close the door, but went straight to the front door, unlocking it then stepping inside. he shrugged off his coat, hanging it up as sherlock came stomping up the steps like a five year old throwing a tantrum.

john went into the kitchen, grabbing the kettle and taking it to the sink, filling up. "don't slam that door." john said as he heard sherlock grab the door knob.

"you're a dick." he said as he closed the door gently.

"am i?" john asked as he set the kettle on the burner, turning it on. he leaned against the counter, looking at sherlock who stood in the middle of the sitting room, a large tent in his trousers.

sherlock pointed to it. "this is your fault."

john had a satisfied smirk on his face. "but it's your problem."

sherlock glared at his fiancée.

john chuckled. "do you want tea?" he asked as he turned his back to sherlock, teaching to the cupboard with mugs.

"do i want tea?" sherlock asked, enraged.

"so that's a no?" john asked, putting sherlock's mug back.

"of course! my cock is throbbing in my pants and i really don't want to wank in the toilet!"

john looked at sherlock. "i will have my tea and while that happens, you will go into the bedroom, undress and lay on the bed and stretch yourself. but you are not allowed to touch your cock. and if you do, then i won't fuck you into the mattress. got it?"

sherlock nodded.

"go on then." john turned back to his mug as sherlock walked down the corridor quickly. "and don't close the door!"

the crazy engagement sex continues.