seventy six

sherlock looked at himself in the mirror, checking all the spots, making sure you couldn't see the bruises. he touched up the spot on his cheek bone, getting it to blend better. he was going to pick up john from the train station and he hadn't told john about what happened over the week and didn't want to tell him either. so he covered his bruises up. he knew that john would want to be all over him. all they talked about the past week was having sex and now sherlock is embarrassed and doesn't want to make john angry with him. he shook the thoughts from his head and grabbed his shirt off the bathroom floor, pulling it on then pulling the makeup somewhere john wouldn't find it.

the blond stepped off the train with a smile as he walked over to his boyfriend. "hey babe." he said then gave sherlock a kiss.

sherlock smiled against the kiss. he pulled away and looked at john. "shall we go?" he asked.

john nodded. "lead the way." he said, taking sherlock's hand in his.

when they got to the flat, sherlock dogged john trying to pin him against the wall and went into the kitchen. "tea?" he asked.

john crossed his arms over his chest. "really? tea?" he asked.

sherlock grabbed the kettle and started filling it.

"what's the matter, sherlock?"

"nothing." sherlock put the kettle on the burner, turning it on.

john walked into the kitchen and grabbed the boy's hips, turning him around. "something's the matter and you better tell me before i tickle it out of you."

"nothing is wrong. it's late and i'm not in the mood right now."

john reached around sherlock and turned the burner off. "then it's too late for tea."

"fine." sherlock said with a shrug of his shoulders before moving away from john and going to his bedroom. he went to his dresser and opened the drawer, pulling out a pair of shorts and changing into them. he felt the warmth of john press against him then his lips against his neck and he instantly jerked away. "i said no."

"did i do something?" john asked as he watched sherlock get into bed.

"no, you didn't. i'm just not in the mood." he said as he laid down, running a hand through his hair.

john sighed and muttered something before changing and turning the bedroom light off, getting into bed with sherlock.