ninety six

john got through the after game talk and hurried out of the locker room before sprinting to the parking lot where sherlock was parked, pushing him up against the car and kissing him deeply. sherlock hummed, cupping john's cheek as he kissed back.

when they pulled apart, sherlock placed his hand on john's chest, preventing him from kissing him again. "babe," john whined, pulling sherlock flush against him.

"as much as i would love to, my dad was watching the game. and he wants to have dinner with us tonight with sean and marie." sherlock said.

"tonight? really?" john groaned, burying his face in the name of sherlock's neck. "we just got engaged. we're supposed to be having mad sex right now."

sherlock chuckled, running a hand through john's hair. "they leave tomorrow for new york. they'll be gone for fifteen days."

john groaned again, watching sherlock's hand, taking it and kissing the ring. "i. love. you." john punctuated every word with a kiss on different spots of sherlock's face.

a blush crept across sherlock's cheeks. "i called marie and sean already. we have reservations at six, so we have time to go home and start that crazy engagement sex you were talking about."

john grinned. "now that's what i'm talking about." he gave sherlock's arse a slight squeeze, causing sherlock to moan softly and jerk against john's thigh for friction. "sherlock holmes how aroused are you?" he asked with a sly smirk. john's finger hooked into the belt loop of sherlock's jeans, keeping him flush against him.

sherlock put his face in john's shoulder, preventing another moan as he inhaled the musk of him. "i would let you fuck me in the back of this car. and i'm scared if we don't get home soon enough i'll have to get off in the car because i'm about to fucking- oh!"

john's hand found it's way to the front of the jeans, rubbing the hard on through the fabric. his smirk became wider once sherlock let out his moan and he started to rut against his hand. john glanced behind him as he heard cleats on concrete as saw some of the team coming their way. "get in the car and i'll treat you so good when we get home. trust me."

sherlock whimpered and nodded, getting into the passenger side quickly. john opened the back seat door and tossed his bag in before walking around the car and getting in the drivers side.

once they reached the flat, sherlock was in his chair with his jeans and pants to his ankles as john's head bobbed in his lap. "i- oh fuck!" sherlock moaned out, gripping the arms of the chair as he thrusted into john's mouth gently.

john hummed and pulled off, replacing his mouth with his hand. "i want to fuck you, sherlock. i want it so bad."

sherlock nodded eagerly. "yes! for the love of god get your prick in me!"

john brought himself up and kissed sherlock as he dropped his own shorts and boxers, pulling apart to grab the bottle of lube discarded on the floor. he pushed sherlock's knees to his shoulder, finding a comfortable angle for the both of them before lubing himself up and slamming home.

"yes!" sherlock moaned loudly, throwing his head back. "fuck!"

john grunted, thrusting into sherlock with a force that made the chair scrap against the floor as he moved back. his fingertips dug into the thighs of sherlock as he kept his legs up, watching his cock slip in and out of him at a quick pace.

"john, john, john!" sherlock moaned once john hit his prostate.

"fuck," john growled. "shit, baby." he adjusted his hips again, hearing sherlock's orgasm, feeling him clench around him.

"ah!" sherlock moaned softly as john kept going, not stopping until he came. he gave a few more pleasure thrusts before pulling out of sherlock and letting his legs fall.

"mmm, i can't wait until tonight." john kissed sherlock's neck.

"neither can i." he ran a hand through john's hair, slightly gripping it. "we've got thirty minutes until we have to go. shower together?"

"kisses first." john said then kissed sherlock lovingly, cupping his cheek. he pulled apart then pecked his lips once more before standing up. "now we shower."

sherlock giggled and stood as well, removing his sweater as he walked down the hall.