Hau x Reader

Back again and super tired. Five of seven. For TophatWolfie

I can actually fill out the request this time! Innocent readers are awesome! Or just means I can fluffify the story a whole bunch! I did thst with Cress And Chili xreader towards the end of my completed book.

Fluff fluff fluff fluff STORYTIME!!!

You sat with Hau, your boyfriend, on the beach of Meleemelee island. It was clear skies and crashing tides. Alone on the beach. Everyone was busy catching Pokémon, but you and Hau ere taking a nice little break with some takeout.

That's right my dudes, takeout Malsadas for everyone!

You sat with him on the sand as you took out the large boxes. Sweet and spicy for him, dry and sour for you. You didn't midn eachother's palates. You loved eachother regardless. Hau was so laid balc and fun to be around. He relaxed you.

You leaned into his shoulder as he took a plastic spork and dug it into his Malsada. He took a big bite and hummed In delight.

"Delicious!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Want some?"

You didn't need another word. He lifted his plastic spork up to your mouth. He opened wide and he placed the razz and Cherri berry Malsada in your mouth. You let out a satisfied hmmm causing Hau to break into a smile.

"Good, right?"

"Mmhmm!"

He looked at your box. You didn't take the first bite yet. But Hau has his adorable Rockruff eyes you couldn't resist! You took your plastic fork, not spork, And scooped up some of the Oran berry and stratus berry Malsada on the fork and lifted it. Hau leaned his mouth forward to bite it. He didn't see, to want to let your fork go. You pulled it out as Hau licked his lips.

"Delicious! Try yours! It's good!"

With that he took a bit of his own. You reached your fork down and grabbed some of your own. You melted at the familiar taste of the try and sour food. Flavor explodedin your mouth. Your eyes rolled in the back of your head, leaning on Hau again.

This short date was exactly what you needed.

Short and sweet. I don't care I liked it! I hope you did too. Thst was the point of this super short fluff. Seriosuly, like two hundred words! Pathetic.

I'm tired, but I have two more requests before I can engulve in sleep.

~Eva