Ingo x Reader

When you do one you can't expect me NOT to do the other!

But this time I'm using a trope more well known and more adored by the wattpadians

But this time I'm using a trope more well known and more adored by the wattpadians. So I have a question for you....

Do you like Pocky?

You were sitting in the train car with Ingo. Since you were so stubborn you refused to leave. He looked like he needed company so you came back. You'd blow through your battles to get to Ingo And battle him. Then you'd try to spend time with him. Ingo just ignored you, despite the fact he never would get any other challengers other than you.

Ingo did, in fact, love your company. He just didn't know how to express the emotions you caused for him. So he just ignored you. Every time he snuck a glimpse at you his hear would beat faster. Why was this? This was a new feeling. And you'd come back almost every single day. How did you manage it with your team?

Fun fact: Emmet knew you were coming bakc to see Ingo. He just let you zoom on by and helped you avoid the battlers on the train to get to Ingo. He knew how lonely his brother was so he did help you. Besides, maybe If Ingo had a friend Maybe he would too! He just had to get you both together so they could keep you. Plus Ingo was always grouchy unless you were there so bonus! Emmet had a plan, he just waited for it to work.

You looked at the box Emmet gave you earlier again. What was Pocky? It looked like a snack. Maybe Ingo was hungry? You stood up and smiled, approaching him. You placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to stiffen.

Ingo felt your hand on his shoulder and his blood rushed to his cheeks with a boiling  temoature. It died down after a second. Once he had his compusre he turned to face you, the brim of himself hat shadowing his platinum eyes.

"Do you need something?"

"Ingo, are you hungry? Emmet gave me these and I wondered if you wanted to share?"

Oh bless your heart, smol unknowing child. Ingo could have flushed fifty shades of crimson if you weren't there. But you were so he couldn't blush. He had to suppressed it. He had to look Chill I'm front if you. Be. More. CHILL!!! I mean, chill~

"Excuse me, (Your name), do you know what it mean to sh-share those?"

D*mn it, Ingo stuttered. He wanted to cuss himself out. Luckily the oblivious girl thst was you didn't notice. You just looked back at the box with the large whit letters. Ingo's heart was pounding. Was he really going to share a Pocky stick with you.

"I never had these before, Emmet gave them to me earlier with a wink. I don't get it. What does it mean to share these?"

Pure, innocent, sweet little cinnamon roll. Ingo sighed and took the box from you. 

"Don't trust Emmet with these things."

You tried to reach around him to get the box back. Ingo was keepimg then box close to his chest And his back towards you. Having you pressed against him from behind made him a tad flustered, but he was able to suppress it.

Secretly, Emmet had a spy. A tiny Joltik was watching with a Tiny camera attached my to it. It was hiding in the corner. Emmetmwas watching from a laptop in his car snickering. Everything was all according to plan.

"Wait! What does it mean to share a Pocky?! Please tell me!"

Ingo glanced over his shoulder to see you using big Lillipup eyes. He sighed and turned around, keepimg the Box behind him. You pouted. You had no idea what's the big deal was anyway.

"Do you want me to show you?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Really?"

He cocked an eyebrow. No going back now. You had to know.

"Yes! Show me!"

Ingo sighed and brought the box around in front of them. He took a stick out. You looked st the sweet. He lifted up the flavored side and you hit down on it, keepimg it between your lips. YOu hummer happily.

Emmet was on the edge of his seat, ready for what was going to happen. This was the most fun he had in ages! Maybe playing matchmaker with his twin was an idea he should have tried long ago!

Ingo, without warning, bit down on the other side. You swore you saw him with a dust of pink over his cheeks. His eyes closed. He bit closer in. You froze with your face burning up. What was Ingo doing?! Was this sharing a Pocky? 

...

Is it a sin if you said you liked this?

Ingo opened one eye to just see you staring st him with a flushed face. Heh, you were cute when you blushed. He motioned towards the stick and he saw you jump. Your eyes squinted Shut as you bit towards the center. Ingo closed his eye again and too, his bite. You alternated bites until there was one last bite. It belonged to Ingo.

Emmet was so close to the monster it wasn't healthy. Some of the staff came in and he showed them the moniter. They gasped and watched Ingo and this girl they've seen on several occasions inches away from kissing. Man spying was awesome!

Ingo took the last bite. His lips met with yours. Your face exploded and several volcanic eruptions could be felt under your skin. OMG INGO WAS KISSING YOU!!! You took a second to process before kissing back. His lips were cold and clearly inexperienced. But it was your first too so....

Ingo coidlnt belive it, the girl of his dreams sitting right there, kissing back. After a minute he was starting to lose air. You were too. But neither of you wanted to get away from this bliss. You're warm, soft lips were melting his into the form they should be.

Ingo reluctantly pulled away. You were unsatisfied, but happy for the breath. He looked inn your eyes firm second. Both of you were speechless. You reached over frantically towards the box, grabbed a stick, and placed it between your lips. With the Pocky in your mouth you muttered:

"Again?"

Ingo didn't have to be told twice as the pocky game began again

Back in Emmet's care the whole staff was whooping and hollering and cheering. Emmet was the loudest one, screaming into the moniter:

"GET SOME NIICHAN!!!"

I died writing the last part! So how was this? I had fun.

~Eva