Epilogue

Vampires and wearwolves . Sworn enemies . 

The vampires live in the kingdom of Sina , where they live humbly . Every week the V.H.A. (vampire hunters association ) track down any wolfs found trespassing over their borders in order to defend their territory . Prince Levi Ackerman , the young prince, is one of the most respected hunters the kingdom has ever seen, his agility and skills unmatched in strength. Being next in line to inherit the crown he is often busy with his royal duties. His cousin's , Erwin and Hanji, are often with him during his free time as having grown up together they learned to trust and count on one another . Being descendants of the royal blood line meant they have the ability to transform and mate freely . Concerning transformations, vampires have the ability to turn into a bat at will . However being such creature has its drawbacks, once a fully grown adult ,as any other animal, their primal instincts can kick in at any time and once they begin to take effect finding their fated mate can be incredibly difficult but necessary to the survival of the specie.

Wearwolves are an entirely different story. Being pack animals , family and clans stick together through thick and thin. An alpha higherarchy reigns over their kingdom and their king reigns his subjects with dignity, compassion and care. The royal family over time has developed to even higher means of strength causing their youngest family member, Prince Eren Jäger , to be one of their most talented shifters. His hot tempered mannerisms have got him into trouble in the past causing the kingdom to keep a closer and more protective eye on him however it lends its self helpful for if they come across any vampire stowaways. His training hours and free time is most often spent with his cousin Mikasa and his life time friend Armin Arlert who is the son of the villages baker. However one common ground they share with the vampire race is their primal instincts and their life long search for their mate. 

The real question is what would happen if a vampire and werwolf somehow found mates in one another...?