4

Levis pov

As the afternoon began to roll by and training slowly came to an end i wiped over my forehead taking a large gulp of water . I felt my stomach rumble , grabbing my jacket and slowly made my way out of the training fields and towards our feeding hall. My fangs pierced through my gums letting out a hiss of agonizing hunger as i pushed open the heavy duty bolted doors. For the past week i had been feeding off of a half dead tresspassing wolf my guards had found tresspassing over our boarders. I snatched the helpless creature forcefully by the neck sinking my fangs into his skin to feed and finally quench my thirst. Blood that does not come from ones mate is awfully bland , however it is what is keeping me alive and healthy. I struggle to imagine how the blood of a lover must taste but i truly hope to experience it for myself some day.

hearing a ruckace i retracted my fangs and pulled back from my prey reluctantly, letting out soft pants under my breath before seeing erwin and hanji feeding from one another. Letting out an irritated sigh i pushed back from the wolf glaring over to the two " honestly you two are repulsive. have you no shame?" i glared frustraited by their display of , what at least for vampires, was seen as such a private act. Hearing Hanjis soft cackles caused my eyes to roll as Erwin peered over in my direction " jelous?? honestly Levi just because you cannot experience it for yourself there is no need to lash out~" he hummed as Hanji pulled back from Erwins bleeding neck " don't you worry as of friday night you will be able to explore your abilitys fully and you won't be so grumpy all the damn time~"

I wiped the blood lingering on my pale lips against the back of my hand before swiftly making my way back down the silent corridor , tsking quietly at their remarks and attempting to erase the image of the two from my mind. Making my way up towards my chambers my boots clacked agaimnst the stone cobbles floors and i unlocked the door to my privat quaters instantly slipping off my uniform hanging it back up near the door. as i sank down into my soft bed i finally hoped to get some rest when my two moronic freinds burst through the doorway . "Leviiii~! come on i need to tailor your costume~!" Hanji screached as i glared in her direction confused " why now ?!" I grumbled exhausted , struggeling to keep my eyes open. " because tomorow i will be making mine and Erwins so i wont have time to finish yours  " she cooed with an aura of joy " come come now it will look amazing" she protested as i reluctantly rose from my sheets . I yawned loudly as hanji held up my suit pinning and adjusting the length and size of several pieces before snatching up her things once again and rushing from my quaters " all done!" she screamed from down the hallway as i let out a sigh of relife falling back down into my bed drifting into a heavy slumber

As the days rolled by before you even knew it the ball was meer hours away

Checking my clock it had reached mid afternoon and i had roughly 4 hours to prepare myself for the evening to come. By 8 pm guests would be flooding the castle , bustling through the corridors . I slowly rose from my bed and as i peered over my balcony and saw the grand hall being cleaned and prepared for the busy evening ahead; silver chandeliers being strung from the cealing , crimson red curtians being draped around the windows , jet black tables spread throughout the room and at the head a black embelished throne . I smiled softly to see Hanji and Erwin galavanting through the ballroom together as i let out a small chuckle "honestly those morons.." i taunted to myself before strollimg towards my bath chamber cleaning myself down and relaxing my body and mind with a warm shower.

As i stepped back into my bedroom dripping wet with a towel wrapped neatly around my hip, i noticed the freshly pressed white suit with several silver embelishments and tailored shouldermpads. A red cape hung on my cloak rack which was neatly sewn and decorateed to compliment my attire. " Not bad at all Hanji.." i muttered drying myself down properly and trying on my evening suit making sure to look presentable.

Erens pov

I made sure to get a decents night sleep so that i was well rested for the princes ball in the evening . I rubbed my eyes softly and checked on the time, midday. I let out a groggy whine rubby my eyes gently instantly making my way towards my bathing chamber , undressing and stepping under the flowing warm water to wash off any grime from the previous days adventures. After fully soaking under the shower i grabed a freshly washed towel patting my face and chest dry before gently fluffing up my hair and tail checking my complection in the mirror. I pulled on a pair of loose comfortable trousers to feel at ease whilst making the final touches to my garments.

I gently ran my hands over the tailored black ensemble before smiling to myself and walking back down through the paace to the dining hall, taking a large helping of food to sustain my body for the days work. The thought of being surrounded by Vampires wasn't the best way i could imagine spending my evening , somewhat terrifying, however part of the risk was exhillerating and knowing i had Mikasa by my side i had nothing to fear.

Later in the afternoon i tried on and adjusted my clothing making sure to check my appearance several times before feeling comfortable in the new items and scratched my soft ears nervously. Hearing a creak in the floorboards i turned to see Mikasa in a stunning emerald green chiffon gown that hugged her waist elegantly. Taking her hand i smiled to myself chuckling " my you look georgous, should we get going?" i asked her politly seeing her gentle nod as the pair of us made our way towards the ever growing forrest and started our walk along the winding path.After an hour we reached the Citys boarders, taking our first steps towards the palace together.