8

Levis pov

Hearing the maids rushing through the corridors I slowly began to wake up, feeling a warm body pressed flushed against my own. Gazing down I saw my arms wrapped around Erens delicate frame, his face tucked away against my chest. Oh how adorable. I gently ran my fingers through his tangled brown hair, pushing it back from his face before placing a gentle kiss against his forehead. His chest slowly rising and falling, his lips ever so slightly parted as he muttered quietly still in a deep slumber. I smiled to myself admiring the beautiful man before slowly reaching over the bed and grabbing my large blouse from off the floor.

I sat up gently, making sure not to wake Eren as I slipped the shirt on over my head. I turned down my crisp collar before letting out a soft yawn rubbing my eyes softly. Hearing a small whine from beside me I wrapped my arms around Erens waist pulling his warm body up closer. His eyes fluttered open slowly, watching him gaze up at me as my heart fluttered in my chest. He smiled widely before sitting up allowing the covers to fall into his lap as I carefully took his face in my hands caressing his flushed cheeks seeing him still rather dazed from their long nights sleep.

He peered back down before swiftly yanking the covers back up to cover his body, realising he was shirtless. I chuckled whilst leaning in closer towards his face "There is no need to be shy, you have nothing you need to hide from me. You are gorgeous" I said placing a few soft kisses against the crook of his neck once again to help sooth his puncture wounds. He mumbled with slight discomfort and when I looked to his face, I noticed his forehead creased and his eyes squeezed shut.

I pulled back gently before once again laying eyes on the op0en gash wounds across his chest. I felt my heart flare up with anger and my eyes glow furiously, and the idea of tearing Erwin to pieces wasn't sounding all too bad.

Erens pov

I watched his eyes slowly drift down my chest when his eyes hued softly "Eren may I take a look? I want to make sure that they haven't become infected" he said through a small haze of tears as I nod instantly "oh of course you can "I said with a soft smile revealing my chest to him once again nervously as the injuries I had sustained were quite painful. He gently ran his fingers across my open scars whilst I bit my lip harshly, flinching away whilst letting out a quiet yelp of discomfort and pain. "I am so sorry" he apologised quickly pulling his hands away in order not to harm me any further.

"it's alright Levi" I replied wrapping my arms around him gently, watching as he melted into my touch and remained like that for a while allowing us to enjoy one another's embrace. I trailed sweet kisses along the back of my lover's shoulder before he gently pulled away from my chest. "Well, they don't appear to be too bad. They must be quite sore but there are no signs of infection" he said with a smile of joy. He stood up stretching out his aching muscles as I couldn't help but stare from the comfort of his bedding. Wearing only a pair of trousers and a large undone shirt he was incredibly enticing.

"What is it?" he asked curiously looking down to himself in confusion before peering over his shoulder "is something the matter?" he asked curiously. "No no not at all- my gods you are so handsome" I blurted out, immediately turning a deep shade of red slapping my hand over my mouth with embarrassment. A large grin plastered across his face he chuckled huskily under his breath "thank you pup" he cooed before opening his large wardrobe revealing his racks of freshly pressed clothing. I watched as he grabbed a leather belt, wrapping it around his hip before tucking his large shirt into his trousers tying the front elegantly leaving it gaping around his neck and chest for his comfort. He rolled up his sleeves carefully before walking back towards me leaning in and placing a gentle kiss against my lips "would you like to choose your clothes?" he offered taking my hand.

I nod silently, taking his hand and standing up allowing the covers to once again fall to the ground revealing himself. He walked me to his wardrobe where I picked out a pail blue blouse to hide away my chest and a jet-black pair of tailored trousers. "arms up" the young prince demanded teasingly holding out the shirt as I chuckled " I am still capable of dressing myself Levi" I taunted as he handed me the clean clothing amused . I slid my arms into the smooth sleeves buttoning up the front of the shirt, pulling up the pants before tucking it in neatly." Does it sit alright? It isn't hurting your wounds is it?" Levi asked thoughtfully as I smiled with joy, tenderly caressing his cheek "it feels wonderful, thank you" I reassured him, seeing relief wash over his face as he hummed in satisfaction "are you hungry?" he asked pulling me towards the door as I replied "well only a little-" before being betrayed by my own stomach growling loudly. Levi let out a small laugh at my reaction, leading me down the cold stone cobble way "we usually eat meat at this time of day, I hope that will be sufficient "

Levis pov

Seen as my family tends to wake up at around 2 pm our servants always prepare a large banquet to start off our day. We drain all meat of its blood and feed our hounds the rests. However, I doubt Eren will enjoy a bloodless lamb chop, and therefore I hope he was taken into consideration. "We usually eat meat at this time of day, I hope that will be sufficient "I asked when I noticed his face light up and his eyes glimmer with excitement, causing me to take a step back in surprise. He nods his head vigorously his tail swaying behind him as I smiled well alright them "I said grinning in surprise. We practically jogged towards the dining room when I opened up the hall to Eren, revealing a table filled with delectable meats, fruits and other delectable dishes. I could practically feel the joy radiating from Eren as he set eyes upon their breakfast. Absolutely adorable.