19

Levis pov

I was sat at the large dining table oposit my uncle . I sat in silence and drank up my glass of water. I was about to stand up and leave but madam Elizabeth opened her mouth "so Levi , it's lovely to finally meet you " she said with a rather cheerful undertone but I didn't like it , she isn't...right ."yes. It's been lovely meeting you to" i said before quickly getting up and leaving the table. I walked past the lines of guards that Kenny had set in place . 

For some reason Kenny seemed to be paying much unnessescary attention to me and i had a bad feeling . I sat at my writing table and noticed my suplies had been used , as well as my sealing wax. I got up and saw servants setting up the grand hall for a banquet , and from the corner of my eye i saw Hanji calling me over. I quickly went over to her noticing her worried expression "what's going on ?" I said quietly to make sure I wasn't heard . She sighed "Kenny has invited Eren to a banquet with the vampire council "she said slowly and my face went ten shades whiter.

"You're serious...?" I asked and she nodded "he's comming... Please be cairful" she said and i nodded softly. We went our seperate ways and noticed the time . I walked to my bathroom , removing my clothing and stepping into the shower. I let the water run over my skin and after drying myself on i pulled my violet silk shirt buttoning it up , pulling up my black pants over the top . I sat down and looked out of my window at the soft sunset and waited to see my beloved mate walk up the cobblestone path .

Erens pov

I was out in the vast green fields with Armin , using our claws and learing some new attacks . The time seemed to fly by as at 5 pm my mother called us from her grand balcony to come inside as i needed to groom myself . I shook the dew water from my fur removing my cloths and stepping into the shower . The warm water was relaxing as it calmed my nerves . I once again shook some excess water from my tail and grabed a large towel to dry myself.

I pulled some cloths from my wardrobe and decided to wear some black pants with a dark green shirt . It looked rather high class and i simply combed my hair . I took my knife and gun sliding them into pouches in the lining of my jacket . There was no way i would ever go without them . I smiled softly at the thought of seeing Levi and ,managed to relax a bit. My mother came and took my hand leading me outside and waved as i headed out , the sun setting over the western boarder .

I could see the large stone walls of the castle as i reached the other side of the deep forrest . I took a deep breath and walked through the streets to where the gateway was . I got a soft wiff of Levis intoxicating scent and I smiled happily. There were a few running noises and as i reached the drawbridge Levi ran out to me and pulled me into his arms . I held onto him lovingly, snuggeling into his arms and kissed him softly."i missed you" i said softly under my breath and i saw his gentle smile "i missed you to darling" he sais his soothing voice making me feel safe once again. He held my hand firmly as we walked inside and shudders were shot down my spine as i saw Kenny sat atop of a throne beside Levis.

I went against my natural killing instinct and held onto Levis arm as we stood by a large window at the side of the ballroom where we first met . I felt as he softly squeezed my hand reassuringly and i smiled .i place a loving kiss on his cheek and saw his gorgous smile afterwards . The music turned into a slow rythme and the crowds watched as Kenny and his new 'mistress' took the floor . I growled angry that Levi wasn't the one in charge but as he pet my ears softly i calmed down once again "don't let him get to you puppy " he sais close to my ear and I nodded "i just want him gone "i said slightly on edge .

Levi gave a small nod understanding exactly how i felt and gently rocked back and forth with me in his arms . We were almost in our own world , we never realy cared as to what others would think , and we were so happy to have found one another. We were snaped out of it slightly when a royal feast began ans we were called to the table. I sat beside Levi and didn't once take a glance at Kenny.

(Once again i failed to stick to my plan of the uploads 😂 thank you all so much for being so patient with me and i hope you are enjoying the book , I've finally got more inspo and i also have some time so i'll try and upload some more)