Punished.

Rapunzel*
Two men grabbed me from my arms.  They guided me through the halls of Hans's as if I were a prisoner.  I probably was..  In their eyes.  I kept my head lowered afraid to show my face to anyone.  It was badly bruised.
.... 
1 hour ago:
I was on my bed reading a book while also thinking about little Nemo,  when I heard the commotion.  People outside we're shouting. 
I ran outside wondering what was going on. 
A big crowd of  people were in my way,  but I could hear Hans's voice.
"WHO WAS IT THEN?! "
People would then shout "we don't know" Or "he wouldn't do that" Or "please don't".
I started to make my way to the crowd  trying to see what was going on.  People were shoving me  back and forth.  Everyone was way taller then me,  so they were closing up on my personal space  badly.  After what felt like forever I was able to make it near the front. 
My eyes widened as I realized what was going on. 
Nemo and the other two people I had visited last night were on a platform with Hans behind them.  Nemo was kneeling and had his one hand on what looking like a table...  Hans had an axe in his hand. 
" PLEASE NOT MY SON!!! NOT AGAIN!!  PLEASE!!!  "  The man beside him yelled.  Now I knew he was his dad. 
The blond lady I had seen the night before was beside him crying while covering her mouth with her tied up hands. 
The dad also had his hands tied and was being held back by guards. 
"I'M ONLY GOING TO ASK ONE MORE TIME!!!...  " Hans shouted. 
Everyone grew quiet. 
"IF IT WASN'T NEMO..  WHO.  WAS. IT.!!!! "

I was shaking badly.  
The crowd remained silent. 
" NOBODY KNOWS??...  HUH?!  "
Silence. 
"ALRIGHT THEN.!!! " He shouted.  He stepped on Nemo's hand,  holding it in place and brought the axe up  over his head,  getting ready to swing. 
I could now hear my heartbeat.
Lub dub.
Lub dub. 
Lub dub. 
Panick rose in me. 
'I did it ' I told myself, 'and this poor child doesn't deserve to be punished for my mistakes. 

"I DID IT!!. "  I screamed as loud as I could, "I DID IT!!. " 

Everyone's head automatically turned at me. 
I was completely terrified,  but I tried to make myself look brave.  Hans smiled evilly at me. 
He nodded at the guards and they came toward me.  I didn't try to run. I just stood there.  They grabbed my arms and tied my wrist behind me.  They started to drag me along the crowd, heading to Hans's house.  I was able to hear his booming voice one more time, "EVERYONE...  TO THE RING!!!! "
......
As soon as we arrived to the house I was led down a hall I had never gone through.  They opened a door and pushed me inside. 
The room I was in now was dark.  The walls appeared to he brick.  I looked along the walls and noticed cells. 
Oh god. 
They shoved me into the nearest one. 
I stumbled on the door,  feeling the hard tiles make contact with my knees.  My hands we're still tied behind me.  I was surprised when the guards didn't leave right away. 
I was about to question them when one of them closed the cell door and the other reached for something inside his pocket. 
It was something that looked silver with holes.  It took me a minute to know what it was due to it being dark,  but then I knee what it was...  Brass knuckles. 
My heart began to race.  I could feel it against my ribs.  My lip quivered and tears began to threaten to run. 
I tried to scoot away from the the men while they crept towards me. 
... 

One of the men held me down while the other lifted his arm ready to swing at me. 
I closed my  eyes.  I felt the guard's full force against my face.  It turned violently to the side.  I felt the taste of iron on my taste buds.  I turned my head back to face the guard but again he punched me.  I felt the blood trickle down my lip.  
...
Over and over again I was punched kicked even spit on or yelled at. 
After an eternity,  my body felt completely weak. 
I could barely move my fingers from the rope being so tight. 
Before I knew it,  I was being pulled back up. 
"Come on girl. You have one more thing to do... " One of the guards said. 
I couldn't even pick up my head.  I let it droop down.  I basically let the two guards carry me. 
I let them drag me for a while before I started to hear shouts.  I picked up my head and looked around.  The floor was completely dirt.  The walls were wood.
I had never even seen this side of the camp.  The shouts we're getting louder and louder. 
Finally I was able to see sunlight.  The guards threw me on the ground harshly.  I  had used whatever strength I could to struggled.  I felt my hands loosen completely.  The ropes we're gone.
I rolled my self to my side.  People were sitting on stands.  Some were cheering others were yelling at Hans and booing .  He was sitting on a stand himself with guards surrounding him. 
I looking around me again.  It looked as if I was in a small arena.  I stared to shake again. 
Suddenly Hans's  booming voice was heard. 
" EVERYONE!!! "
The crowd silenced.
" THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL FROM ME!!! " He looked at me with squinting eyes" I AM YOUR SAVIOR!!!! THE WORLD IS RUINED!!  WITH OUT ME...  YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD!!! "
The crowd started to murmur. 
"THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES TO YOU DISOBEYING ME OR SIMPLY DOING THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T BE.  THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CONSEQUENCES!!!! "
He snapped his fingers. 
I heard a creeping sound.  I turned to know what the sound was.  It was a door slowly opening. I heard the moans from the walkers before I actually saw them make their way to me.  There were maybe 10. Immediately the crowd started to scream but the walkers had already seen me and they were making their way to me. 
Hans was trying right kill me.