Protector

Hiccup¤
As soon as I heard my name come out of Merida's mouth in the distance I knew she was in trouble. Toothless barked at me as I sprinted back to the fire. A man stood there carrying Merida over his shoulder.
"Stop! "I shouted as I made my way to him. The man started to turn,but I ended up ripping Merida out of his hands before kicking him as hard as I could in the part where the sun doesn't shine. As he crouched over and grabbed his manhood I tried to gently lay Meri down. I felt a hard tug and was forced to face a very angry man before getting punched in the face and getting knocked down. The man was now on top of me punching me. I heard Toothless growl and suddenly saw him bite the man's arm with a snarl. The man let out a scream. I rolled us over somehow and grabbed a nearby rock before raising it.
"No no!! Please!! " the man suddenly said while raising his hands to protect his face. I looked down on him and a wave of guilt hit me. I looked at Merida before finally getting off the man.
I offered my hand and he took it.
As soon as he got on his feet, I put my mean face back on.
" Leave."
The man looked at me with fear in his eyes.
"If you ever try to come near me and my girl again you're dead. " I threated. The man nodded and began to walk away neither of us dared to look away from eachother until he was deep in the dark and I could hear his running steps. I turned my attention to Merida. She was laying on her back while the flames dances on her face. I don't know why I let that man go. Who knows what he wanted with Mer.. I crouched down beside her.
"You'll wake up soon Meri." I said as I noticed the tranquilizer that was used on her on the ground. Toothless walked up to her and laid his head on her tummy. I brushed her curly hair lightly and smiled to myself as I began to drift off as well.