The Reunion

Jack*
Elsa,  Astrid,  Hiccup and I all sat on the couch.  Merida and I hadn't talked in since the insident.  It happened about 3 weeks ago and as far as I knew Hiccup hand either.  He was acting quite strange since that day.  He was always writing now and he sometimes avoided Astrid(which was really weird). 
Anna and Kristoff were making dinner.  We were all eating together to celebrate our new "friendships " Within our two groups.  I had tried to invite Meri but she simply shut the door behind her and cut me off. 
" I can't wait for tonight I'm starving! " Hiccup said puttin his hands behind his head while Astrid hung on to his shirt.  He wrapped one arm around her.
" Me too!  " I said while holding my stomach, " I hope it's as delicious as I think it'll be "
Elsa placed her hand on my knee, " Don't worry it will" She laughed.
I faked a smile.  I couldn't stop thinking about what Merida had said.  It felt weird "replacing " them. 
Suddenly I began to hear shouts.  I looked at everyone before standing to see what the commotion was all about. 
I opened the door and a huge crowd of all the towns people gathering up.  I glanced at Hiccup with a questioning  look.   We began to make our way towards the crowd when a shade of red hair caught my eyes.  Merida was running toward the crowd.  I began to jog to catch up to her.  Everyone else behind me followed.  Before we knew it we were all gathered around a platform built in the middle of the town.  I tapped Merida on the shoulder.  She turned quickly with a shock expression on her face. 
"What's going on? " I questioned. 
She turned away before answering, " They caught the high status men they wanted.  "
So this was it.  They finally caught the bad guys.  Now maybe would could get Jim and Esmeralda back and free the people time this horrible camo I had heard so much about.  I felt someone hold me hand.  I fenced up an looked down.  Elsa's own hand held on to my own.  I blushed slightly and looked up at the platform. 
Two people were there kneeling.  They had a sack over their head so I could see who it was.  I could tell one of them was a female and te other was a male. 
Soon Woody stepped on the platform.  Everyone began to cheer including Meri,  Hiccup,  Astrid,  Elsa and I. 
Woody then held his hand up and the crowd silenced. 
" I know...  We have suffered a lit to the Taiyo men.  We have lost friends...  Family...  Those we hold close to our hearts.. "
I felt an aching pain begin to form in my chest. 
" I can assure you..  That we will get them back! "
We cheered. 
" We will question these...  Monsters.. If they refuse to cooperate..  They will die.  " We cheered louder.
Woody then set his hand on the sack over the male's head and ripped it off.  He looked incredibly angry.  His brows we're furrowed.  He struggled against his ropes.  Duct tape was only hanging from one side of his mouth. 
"We're innocent!!  We're innocent!! " He shouted. 
The crowd said things like " Yeah right!! "
Or " Just kill him!! "
Or "they must pay for what they've done! "

Woody nodded at the crowd and made his way to the second person.  The female.
He put his hand on the sack over the female's head and ripped off the sack. 
.

.

.
My heart raced.  My stomach fluttered and it appeared that my  world was in slow motion. 
I tried to speak but I simply could not speak.  I started to shake.  I didn't know weather to laugh or cry.  In front of my eyes ,Rapunzel kneeled in front of us. Her hair was messy and a bit static.  Her face was badly bruised.  She struggled against the ropes and her mouth was covered by duct tape. 
I let go of Elsa's hand and sprinted towards her as fast as I could 
I don't think I had ever ran that fast in my life. 
I pulled out my tactical knife and run up the steps.  I quickly made my way to her kneeled  and grabbed her wrists.  I heard a mumbled squeal.  I chucked to myself as I excitedly cut through the ropes. 
"What are you doing?! " I heard Woody ask. 
I ignored him.  The crowed started murmuring. 
I cut through the ropes.  Rapunzel started to turn to see who had freed her but I quickly tackled her into the biggest bear hug I could muster. 
She winced at first. 
I felt her move her hand to her mouth and heard the duct tape come off her lips. 
My face was buried into her neck. 
" I missed you Punze, " I murdered into her neck. 
"Ja-jack? " He whispered. 
I nodded. 
"Oh my gosh! " I felt her arms wrap around me.  It was a warm hug.  The ones you never want to end.  She pulled away to my disappointment.  She faced me.  Tears were streaming down her face.  Dispise all the bruises I still thought she was the most beautiful girl my eyes had ever laid eyes one. 
She suddenly gasped and hid her face from me. 

" RAPUNZEL!!! " I turned to where the voice came from

" RAPUNZEL!!! "
I turned to where the voice came from.  Merida and Hiccup came sprinting toward us. 
" Oh my god!! " Merida shouted.
She kneeled beside us and so did Hiccup. 
" Oh my god..  Rapunzel!  It's really you!, " Hic shouted, " It took me a minute to really believe it!! "
" Lass I cannot believe it actually you!! " Merida exclaimed. 
Rapunzel Sat there while holding her face. 
"What's wrong? " Merida asked. 
"I don't want you guys to see me like this, " She answered quietly. 
"Rapunzel.. " Merida embraced her.  I did also and then Hiccup did.  We all took in the moment not wanting to move.  For a moment we all forgot everything.  We forgot about every single problem we had for the past few months.  Everything was perfect and for split second I had hope.  I knew Rapunzel was really back and I would never let her out of my sight again.  Everything was at it should be.  The four of us. 
We pulled away and smiled at each other.  Some one cleared his throat in the crowd.  Rapunzel blushed a crisum red and we all blankly started at the crowd akwardly watching us. 
" Yeah..  It's a long story, " We four said at the same time.