15

"Ryan! Please tell me your not serious" Leon said.

"I am"

"you can't just move to a different city let alone a different province"

"why not. I'm turning 18 in two weeks" I reasoned.

"your still little though. How do you know that you want to live with Mitch what happens when you don't like living with him and you have to come back here. What will you do then?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I'm hoping that doesn't happen but if it does i'll figure it out. I promise everything is going to be fine"

"Ryan, I just can't let you"

"Why not!" I raised my voice.

"because your my little sister mom and dad sent you with me so I could look after you and if I let you just run off to Toronto mom and dad would kill me."

"Mom and dad never have to know"

"yeah and how is that going to work?" he asked.

"Well if they call just call me and I'll talk to them pretending that i'm at home with you" I smiled.

"okay but what about when they come for a visit?"

"keep them occupied. Tell them i'm just out with some friends for a few hours"

"what about your luggage?"

"i'll just bring a carry on bag since i'll still have clothes here"

"okay, what about Mitch?"

"what about him?" I asked.

"what are you going to tell him?"

"about what? Your just confusing me now Leon!"

"Okay, sorry! I mean what are you going to tell Mitch when you leave to come home?"

"i'll just tell him I have to go see my parents, he'll understand plus it's not like i'm leaving him i'd be back soon" I said.

I watched as Leon dragged his large hands over his face and let out a loud sigh.

"fine, you can go live with Mitch but only if you promise to call me everyday"

"Yes father" I laughed.

Helping Leon clean the popcorn off the floor we grabbed a new bag and put it in the microwave. Once we were done with all the snacks we went back to the couch to sit with Connor and Nuge.

Quickly digging out my phone I texted Mitch.

To My Marner 😍🙌🏼 Hey babe! Hope you made it home safely, just wanted to let you know Leon said yes :)

Putting my phone away I started watching the movie with the boys. I think they picked I am Legend or something I wasn't sure.

Feeling my phone vibrate I pulled it out and saw Mitch calling me.

"Ryan! Put the damn phone away" Leon whined.

Laughing I got off the couch and went to my room.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Hey babe! I'm so happy your brother said yes!"

"me to! How was your flight?"

"my flight was good! I'm just at my house starting to pack up, tomorrow i'm going to Toronto to meet some of my new team mates."

"oh! That sounds fun, the team mate part not the packing part!" I laughed.

I heard Mitch sigh on the other end.

"what's up?" I asked.

"I just miss you is all"

"I miss you to! But remember literally next week is graduation and the week after that is exams and then i'll be coming out to see you!" I smiled.

"right! only two weeks!"

"yeah! well sorry to cut this short but the boys are watching a movie and If I miss anymore they'll get mad" I laughed. 

"it's okay! I'll text you tomorrow or whatever! Talk to you soon Ryan"

"talk to you soon Mitch!"

After that I hung up. Leaving my phone in my room I went back out to watch the rest of the movie with the boys.

Somehow we all ended up falling asleep on the couch. I tried to get up and couldn't. Looking down I saw Connor had his arm wrapped around me.

Rolling my eyes I tried to lift his arm but it was no use, it was like his arm was filled with concrete and it wasn't moving.

I looked at the rest of the boys and saw Leon wasn't there. Obviously he was up already.

"Leon!" I whisper shouted.

I watched him walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"shhh you yell any louder and you'll wake them!" Leon laughed.

"yeah that's kinda the point, Connor has me in his death grip"

"that's cute! He must think your Lauren" he laughed while walking away.

Frustrated with my brother I tried to move Connor's arm again. Finally he rolled over and unhooked his arm from around me. Sitting up I flung myself over the back of the couch and landing on the floor.

"I see you escaped" Leon said.

"yes. Now help me up you dork" I laughed.

He grabbed my hand a pulled me up. I went to my room to change out of my clothes from yesterday. Picking up my phone I saw I had about a million texts from Lexi and Mitch.

From My Marner 😍🙌🏼 I accidentally told Lexi your coming with me?

From Lexi you leaving me? 😢

I had about a million other texts from them but I didn't look at them. I had to call Mitch. It only rang twice before he picked up.

"Hey Ryan!"

"Mitch. Why did you tell Lexi?"

"I was just texting her and she was talking about all the fun and exciting things you guys were going to do next year and it just slipped out"

"ugh Mitch! How did you word it?"

"I said that it all sounded great but it would be pretty hard for you to do all that stuff from Toronto"

"oh boy" I sighed.

"i'm sorry Ryan I didn't mean to it just happened"

"I know you didn't mean to, it's okay I'll just have to talk to Lexi and sort everything out"

"alright"

"please don't feel bad Mitch it's okay I promise"

"I'll try not to"

"Mitch" I warned.

"okay I won't just for you babe" I could hear his smile.

"Alright good, I have to go figure things out with Lexi but i'll call you tonight okay!"

"okay bye Ryan, I love you"

"bye"

I hung up and my breath was still caught in my throat. How did Mitch know he loved me already, those were such big words you didn't just throw them around because. Slowly getting up I went to go and sit at the kitchen table to wait for Lexi to come over. I had over heard Ryan saying he invited Lexi.

I had to tell her that Mitch dropped the L bomb on me out of nowhere.