21

Waking up in Mitch's arms was such a nice feeling. I snuggled closer into him and just breathed in his scent. He smelt a little sweaty still but I could mostly smell his cologne mixed with the laundry detergent from his hoodie.

Getting up I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was almost 11:30 looking over at Mitch I saw his eyes open and he was looking at me.

"good morning! I missed sleeping next to you!" he said.

"good morning! and I missed sleeping next to you as well" I laughed.

Mitch pulled me back down until I was snuggled into his side again.

"I'm still really sorry that, that happened with Lucy"

"Mitch it's okay! Please stop worrying about it!"

"I know but it's hard. I just love you so much and I almost lost you forever. I'm not really sure what I would have done with my life"

"don't be so dramatic dude! I love you so much!" I said while kissing his cheek.

"how's your lip?" I asked.

"eh it's okay, it still hurts I should probably get it checked out"

"yeah that might be a good idea! I can't even kiss you until your lip is better!"

"true, I never even thought about that!" he laughed.

"Take me to the emerg lady" he smiled.

"Alrighty!"

Getting up and out of bed we left my room and walked out to the kitchen. Looking at my brother he looked throughly unimpressed that I was back together with Mitch already.

"Leon i'm taking Mitch to the emergency room so he can get his lip looked at." I said.

"yeah, whatever. I'll see you later"

Grabbing Mitch's hand I just pulled him out of the apartment and we made our way to the elevator. Getting into the Uber that we ordered we told them to take us to the UofA hospital. It seemed to be the closest from what I read.

Once we made it to the Emergency entrance we thanked the driver and went inside. Going up to the desk I looked at the lady she looked nice enough.

"Hello! We're here to get his lip checked out" I smiled pulling Mitch over to me.

"Alright have a seat and we will be with you soon" she said.

So much for her seeming nice. Sitting down on the uncomfortable chairs with Mitch we just looked around the room.

"That guy over there is making eyes at you" Mitch whispered in my ear.

"where?" I laughed.

"straight ahead and a little to the left" he whispered.

Looking ahead and to the left a little I saw a mirror. Looking at it I saw Mitch in the mirror looking at me. Slapping his arm I laughed.

"Mitch Marner, I swear to god your a loser sometimes." I laughed.

"But!" he wiggled his eyebrows. "i'm your loser!"

"yes! you are" I smiled.

We had been sitting in the waiting area for about an hour now and I was starting to get irritated. Getting up I went back to the desk. 

"excuse me, my boyfriend and I have been waiting for about an hour now and no one has come to see us"

"we will get to you when we get to you" she said.

Walking back to see Mitch I sat beside him and sighed.

"what did she say?" He asked.

"she said that they would get to us when they get to us. What a joke! We should just go somewhere else" I said.

"or......"

"or what?" I asked.

"we could hangout here and go on a little adventure. Make the best of having to wait forever!" he said.

"true!"

"let's go!" he got up and grabbed my hand dragging me up with him.

I had no clue where we were going but I guess that was the point. Walking out of the emergency room we walked back outside and went through the main entrance. Walking hand in hand down the semi deserted hallways was strange.

"Hey! Look!" Mitch said.

"do you have twenty five cents?" he said.

"I think so" digging through my bag I pulled out my wallet and found twenty five cents.

Handing it to Mitch I watched his face light up. He stuck it in the vending machine and hit the buttons to get his candy. Once it fell he took it out and opened the bar.

"Wanna share?"

"sure!"

Splitting the chocolate bar in half he handed one side to me and kept the other for himself.

"we should go find the food court cause i'm hungry!" I said.

"oh yeah! I love eating!" he laughed.

Shaking my head I followed him down the hallways. A few minutes later we somehow ended up near the Stollery Children's Hospital. Walking down the hallways in there we ended up in a waiting room.

Mitch went to sit on one of the chairs and I went to ask the desk lady where the food court was. Coming back to Mitch after she told me it was on the second floor I saw him with a few kids around him. One of them turned and looked at their parents.

"Mom! You have to take a picture of me and Mitch Marner! He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs as a centre and its the best day of my life!" the little boy said.

I smiled, he clearly knew his hockey players. Mitch smiled the best he could for the photo. After talking to the kids for a few more minutes we went down and went to get something to eat. Once we had finally eaten we went back to emerg and hoped we wouldn't have to wait for to long anymore. Sitting back down in the chairs I rested my head on Mitch's shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"I can't wait to get this fixed. Then I can kiss you again!" he said.

"me to!" I smiled.

"Mitchell Marner" the receptionist called.

Mitch got up and looked at me.

"do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"yes please!"

Once Mitch had got his lip fixed up we walked out of the emergency room to wait for the uber. Sitting on one of the benches outside I smiled to myself I could spend everyday like this, just having fun with Mitch.