Chapter 15

Hey Lovies! I seem to have alot of nicknames for you guys, Lovies, dolls, babes, etc. What nickname do you like?

Can you believe i'm already at chapter 15? It's amazing. you are you guys. <3

________________________________

"Miss Rouge, please stop squirming," the masseuse said sternly. 

Alexa bit her lip and curled her toes as the massues ran her hands up and down her torso. 

Harry, however, was relaxed, his eyes closed as his masseuse massaged his back with lotion. 

"Whoah! Those are my boobs! I'd rather you not grab them!" Alexa yelled. 

The masseuse immediately drew back her hands, startled by Alexa's outburst. 

Harry shot up. 

"Hey! That is my job!" 

Alexa glared at Harry, giving him a don't-even-go-there look. 

The massesuse narrowed her eyes at Alexa. "This is my job. You will not tell me how to do my job."

Alexa leaned up, wrapping the towel around her bust, covering herself. 

"And I am the customer," Alexa stated. 

Harry smiled. He loved that Alexa could stand up for herself. She wasn't one of those defenseless girlfriends who depended her life on Harry. No, Alex is independant, and he loves that about her. 

"I am here to relax you, and you are making it very hard for me," The masseuse said, a hint of anger hidden in her words. 

"Well if you did a decent job it wouldn't be very hard, now would it?" Alexa retorted, raising an eyebrow. 

The masseuse just stared at Alexa, not knowing what to say. Even if she did she wouldn't be able to process words. 

Harry laughed, wrapping a towel around his waist. "C'mon Lex, let's go."

Alexa nodded as Harry roughly smacked some money on the front desk as they walked out of the building. 

They were finally at the car when Alexa noticed. 

"Harry, we're still in the towels."

Harry looked at her and wiggled his eyebrows. 

Alexa smacked him, once again, on the shoulder. 

"No."

Harry frowned as they got into the car. 

"Zayn will take you shopping for new clothes."

Alexa tilted her head at Harry, a confused expression written on her face. 

"Why Zayn?"

Harry shrugged. 

"He has really good taste in girl clothes."

Alexa accidentaly let a laugh escape her lips. 

"You make him sound gay," She smiled, looking at her flawless boyfriend in the drivers seat with only a towel clothing his lower body. 

Harry shrugged. 

Alexa layed her head on the window, watching the scenery pass by in a blur. 

____________________________

"Hey," Liam winked at Alexa as she entered the kitchen, clutching her towel tightly to her body. 

"Girlfriend!" Alexa yelled as she made her way up the stairs. She could vaguely hear Danielle laugh from the table.