End Of Story Author's Note~

Hello, Dolls.

The support and feedback i've gotten on this story is incredible, and the fact that I'm still getting comments on earlier chapters really makes me happy.

I'm not going to lie, I have read this story once all the way through, and every time a do, there is never a time where I don't think that I should delete this story. I'm not all that proud of it and how off topic I was and how she only didn't remember Harry for a short time is my biggest regret. I rushed at the end and I'm sorry. I will not delete this story because you guys love it and I love writing stuff that you guys enjoy and love.

I know you're probably thinking, 'What about a sequel?' Like I said on the note in the previous chapter, i'm positive i'll make one. It's likely, but it's not certain. I never really planned on making a sequel, so that's why I had them get married at the end. But i'll make a deal with you guys. If this author's note gets 60+ votes, I promise I will make a sequel. The sequel won't be up until I finish Made, however. I hate writing more than 2 stories at a time.

I am in the process of making the remaining one-shots, but since i'm in 8th grade, which means more homework and harder subjects, my updates won't be as frequent or long. Besides I made a bet with my reading teacher that I would read the whole Harry Potter series before school ends. That is a pretty big commitment so I promise I will update once or twice a week at the most.

Not to mention I'd like to keep my grades up and I have to focus on volleyball because try-outs are next month.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and giving me the support that I never knew I would receive.

I love you guys so much.

Yours Truly,

-Megan