Normal! Daniel x Counselor! Reader

This is where he's actually not a fucking cultist but tbh I would date a cultist. I'm pretty sure I'm dating one COME AT ME

BACKSTORY

Y/N and Daniel had been friends for a while now, they did pretty much everything together. Go out to eat, go on walks and do other shit. You'd call them a couple if they didn't deny it. Daniel started developing a crush on Y/N. He never said anything though because he didn't want to ruin anything. He was kind of disappointed when he heard she was going to be at a camp all summer...

Y/N POV

Messages
Daniel 😂😝

You are going to be at camp all summer!? AGAIN!

Yes but we can hang out! Just not as
much...

Ok... :( but I'm going to text you a lot

Ok... 😅

I put my phone away as I walked up to the counselor cabin. This was the second summer I was going to be a counselor! I loved it so much here. The only thing I couldn't do as much was hang out with my best friend Daniel... well maybe a bit then a friend in my perspective.
I knocked on one of the counselor cabins, which I knew was David's. The door opened quick with David standing there. Once he saw me his face lit up.
"Y/N YOU'RE BACK!" He hugged me tight, so tight I felt a couple of bones cracking.
"Da-vid can you- put me- down..." I said grasping for air. Damn he has some strength.
"Oh sorry!" He put me down and dragged me over to my cabin. I saw Gwen sitting on a chair reading a book. Once she saw me, she smirked.
"So you came back to this place?" She asked when David left.
"Yep! I see you already got unpacked" I saw her stuff on her shelf.
"Well it's good to have another person here, other than David.." I put my bag on my bed and took out my phone.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: Daniel 😂😝
Can we meet up this weekend I want to tell you something :)

I texted him back "ok see you there!" I put my phone away and went back to talking to Gwen for a while.

Timeskip to the weekend~ blep blep blep

Daniel's POV

I woke up in my empty apartment. I turned over to my little table at the side of my bed. I checked the time... 11!? I'm supposed to meet up with Y/N in A HALF AN HOUR! I jumped out of my bed, and grabbed the clothes that I prepared last night. I threw everything on. I sprayed some deodorant on me since I had no time for a shower and ran out the door.

I was on my way to a small town called.. Sleepy Peak? Y/N said there was a pizza place there so we could meet up there. I kept thinking about what I was going to tell her. I was going to tell I had a crush on her. I don't care if she doesn't feel the same way but I need to tell her.

I arrived at the pizza place. It was... 11:30? Just in time I walked into find Y/N in her counselor T-shirt and some black leggings. Her H/C hair was actually neat for once. She saw me and walked over to me. We hugged for a few seconds. My face went a light pink as we did it. She pulled away and pushed me onto a seat. She sat down on the seat across from me.
"Oh my god Daniel it's been ages!" She slightly overexaggerated. "Sorry I couldn't get dressed properly. Space kid got his head stuck in his spaceship..." she laughed afterwards.
"It's no problem! I woke up only a half an hour ago sooo" she started laughing more. I loved her laugh. It wasn't fake like other girls. We talked for a while, while we ate some pizza. I spilt some tomato sauce on myself. This made Y/N laugh her head off. I joined her.

Timeskip to a walk in the forest~

We finished our pizza and decided to take a walk in the woods beside the restaurant. Who knows why there was a forest beside the pizza place but still. It was a perfect atmosphere to tell her. The sun was setting, putting an ombré of red, orange, green and purple in the sky. There was a slight breeze as we reached the edge of the forest. We sat down as we watched the sun go down.
"Y/N?" I saw her head tilting to me.
"Hm?" She was too immersed with the sun.
"You know how I said I needed to tell you something?" That got her attention as her eyes finally met mine. "Well I wanted to tell you that... I like you Y/N... more than friends, I don't care if you don't feel the same way but I wanted to get that out..." I got up, only to be stopped by a hand reaching for my own.
"Daniel... I feel the same way" she got up and looked me in my eyes. Our faces were 5 inches away from each other. I finally leaned in. I could feel she didn't expect our lips touching but it took a few seconds for the other pair of lips to kiss back. It was a good 20 seconds till she had to pull out for air. Both of our faces were pink.

"I love you Y/N"

Word Count: 942
Bitch this is the longest I've ever done
EDIT: NEVERMIND