All Counselors! x Reader PT 13

I have very little inspiration right nowww (your song will be "Believer" by imagine dragons because here it relates to you)
*MENTIONS CUTTING ARMS*

David's POV

Before I knew it, Jason disappeared out of sight. I looked down at Y/N who was humming the music. My heart had dropped 20 feet by now. I didn't dare to see Jasper's reaction as I knew it was going to be full of rage. We stood in the same spot, to scared to move in case she would attack. She had two knives in her hands. Her eyes were as blue as the sky. My eyes started to fill up with tears. I held them back though. I finally went for my phone in my pocket. I rang Daniel quickly. It took around 20 seconds for him to pick up.
"What's up?" He started the conversation off.
"D-Daniel get home right now!" My voice was shaking a bit.
"Why?"
"J-Jason..." the phone went silent for a half a minute.
"What did he do" he said in a voice full of anger.
"He c-corrupted Y/N, he turned h-her against us" I felt a tear go down my face.
"Wait what is she doing now?!"
"S-she's humming to music" I answered.
"David, get something to protect yourself with" His voice was filled with worry now.
"Why?"
"In a cult, you have a main thing like mine was safety and Jen's was makeup. Y/N's is music, that means she will cut herself or dance along to the music. Once an instrumental piece comes on, she's going to go mental. She WILL try and kill you!" My heart dropped further then I could have ever imagined. Y/N's neck was cracking with every movement she did. "We will be back in a half an hour, also don't try and stop her"
"Why not!?" I screamed at the phone.
"David, with the weapon Jason has given her, most likely a knife. She will kill herself instantly" I couldn't find any words. "I'm getting into the car now, bye" He hung up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket.
"What did he say??" I forgot Jasper was behind me, as he turned me around to him.
"Get something to protect yourself with. NOW!" Without hesitation he went to find something. I kept my eyes on Y/N, who was still humming her music. I noticed her pupils were nearly as big as her eyes. The blue was still standing out of them though.

Jasper came back with knives and hardback books.
"Only things I could find" he gave me a knife and a book.
"Well let's not hurt her ok?" He nodded at me, before looking at Y/N. She was getting up slowly. When she stood up, she started to sing. I think the song was "Believer" she had mentioned it too me before.

First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way things have been
Oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh.

She gave us a manic smile.

Second things second
Don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea oh ooh.
The master of my sea.

I felt like she was talking to me, specifically.

I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Wrote down my poems for the few
That looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me.

This broke my heart slowly

Singing from heartache from the pain
Taking my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the
PAIN

She took the sharp knife and cut her pale skin. Red liquid was flowing from this cut. Her smile was going from ear to ear at this stage. I felt tears flowing a mile a minute. I heard a car outside coming into the driveway.

I finally had some fate, till...

Word Count: 694
CLIFF HANGER sorry for this shit chapter but I'm having a slight writers block