All Counselors! x Reader PT 10

The pic up above is what I think they would wear :)
GUESS WHOS BACK!
BACK AGAIN. I thought of SOOOO many good ideas during school today
You have to start at this part if you want everything to make sense

CULT OPPOSITE

Backstory

Jason is Jasper's cult opposite, but he's more evil. He is more evil than both Jen and Daniel combined. Jason is at the top of the cult. When Jen and Daniel left, he seeked revenge out on them. He's able to sense anything unusual... one day he sensed a new presence in their minds. Y/N... he thought why would he go for them.
Why not go for her?

Y/N's POV

David's starting to piss me off now. First, he tried to look through my phone, I caught him in the act. He said:
"I was looking for something" and walked off.
Second, he tried to get me to wear new clothes because "I wear mine too much" quote, unquote. I swear this man is going through my head like a drill. Now he's giving me a lecture. You know what... I'm done.
"I'm not in the mood to be lectured David! You go on and on about this and that! Why can't I do my own stuff!!" I shouted. I saw his eyes become a bit watery but, I didn't care. I walked off to my room, pushing past Gwen on the way.
"I never want to see you again!!!" I shouted really loud before slamming my door closed. I walked over to my bed and fell onto it, face first. I sighed loudly.

David's POV

I have to check everything now. I don't trust anyone on her phone. She caught me looking through her contacts. I had to make up an excuse. I trust Y/N it's just, I don't trust anyone on her phone. She was angry at me for an hour but that was it. I gave her some new clothes to wear so she could spice up her look. She did not look impressed. She just put on her normal clothes in the end.

Now I have to give her a lecture about not leaving wrappers around the house. While I was in the middle of it, she interrupted me.
"I'm not in the mood to be lectured David!! You go on and on about this and that! Why can't I do my own stuff!!" She paused looking me straight in the eyes, noticing I was tearing up a bit. She walked off, pushing past Gwen at the door. "I never want to see you again!!!" I heard her shout before a door slamming. I could feel my tears rolling down my face a mile a minute. Gwen came over to me and put her arms around me. My sobs got a bit louder, attracting Jasper into the kitchen.
"What happened with Y/N?" He asked me.
"I am just t-trying to b-be a good p-parent" I stuttered most of my words.
"Well you can't be getting on her case every second David. Girls are more trickier to handle, especially pre-teens. She doesn't mean a lot of things she says, she only says them in the heat of the argument. Just... give her some time" Gwen said looking me straight in my eyes. I nodded because saying anything would of set off my tears again. Jasper came over to me and hugged me too. Daniel and Jen walked in on the moment.
"What the fuck is happening here?" Jen asked.
"I'll explain to you two later" Gwen said before I could explain. "Come on, let's get some tissues for you" Gwen pulled my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. She whispered something as she wiped away my tears.

"Just give her some time"

Word Count: 650
Oooo whats gonna happennnn