Chapter 10: Enemies and Victory

Author's Note: The following chapters are unedited. Please bear with the grammar and mispelled words :)

***
Everyone were congratulating Samantha for winning the pageant and she is in awe because the attention is on her and she loves it. I can hear other people's thoughts about the pageant. Some were thinking that I did my best but it was clearly no luck that I was going to win since Samantha is my rival. I just really hope that Samantha gives the prize money to the cancer patients because they badly need it. My adoptive parents and I had a talk this breakfast and we have decided that half of the money they save for my college tuition goes to Cecilia since they also want to make a difference to the little girl's life and as for Sebastian, he's donating money too. I know it's hard for him to donate the money he's been saving for his games but he knows it's the right thing to do.

The popular ones walked in the school cafeteria and both us looked at them in despise. Sebastian has been kicked out from the popular crowd ever since he befriended me. I really feel bad for him because I'm the reason why he's not one of them anymore but at the same time, I'm glad because they didn't treat him like a friend at the first place. So now, we're both losers living in our own bubble and that makes me happy.

Sebastian told me how Colton did to him during the pageant night. They were both drinking beer at Sebastian's place three hours before the pageant. Colton put something on Sebastian's beer that made him instantly fall asleep in just a second. When he woke up, it was already twelve midnight and the pageant is over. He then immediately went to my place to ask for an apology which he shouldn't because I already know something was up when he didn't show up.

"I couldn't believe I was one of them before."

"Are you regretting that you befriended me?" I asked. I'm a bit nervous about my question because I really don't want him to regret that we became friends.

"Why would I regret? I finally have a true friend and those losers... I was never treated like a friend." Sebastian figured it out his own way that he wasn't really their friend. What happened on pageant night made him reflect and I'm happy about it.

"We should have friendship rings if that's the case." I joked.

"I rather put a wedding ring on you." He winks at me and I rolled my eyes. He puts his hand on his heart and pretended that he's hurt. "You're always rejecting me, Rae. How could you?"

Colton and Jordan noticed us smiling at one another. We caught their attention and the both of them approached us.

"Raisin, right?" Colton asked.

"Well I'll try to go to the register office and try to change my name to Raisin for your advantage." I sarcastically said. Ever since I became friends with Sebastian, I absorbed some of his personality. I am becoming sarcastic like him.

He snarled at me and he pulls his body close to me. His thoughts are running around my mind and it's not a pleasant thought to read. My eyes widen and my whole body is trembling. He's having dirty thoughts about me and I couldn't stop myself from hearing his thoughts. I can't... I can't take it. I close my eyes and covered my ears. I suddenly felt familiar warmth and that's when I realize that I am wrapped around Sebastian. Colton's dirty thoughts disappeared and I am safe.

"You know, if you go to the janitor's closet right now, you might get lucky because I might...." Sebastian cuts him off. He immediately punched Colton in the face without thinking about the consequences that might happen next. Colton is lying on the floor, humiliated. All eyes are on him and he's furious.

"I don't know how you were raised, but that's not how you treat a lady." Sebastian said. Colton's nose is bleeding and he's not happy about it at all.