Chapter 3

Ch. 3

--- next day ---

I opened my eyes as the alarm clock screamed at me. Not literally, but it was annoying. I slapped the stupid thing to shut up and stood up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, then changed into new undergarments. A cute frilly white top and a beautiful white short skirt. I put on a bracelet, put on very light make up. And headed out. Harry was sitting up starring at me as if I were nuts to be up at 6. I walked to him and saw he only was in his boxers. At least he did wear something. "Harry, we're leaving for an interview in thirty minutes. Please get up, for me?" I asked. He groaned shaking his head. I rolled my eyes. "For your fans? Who are just dying to see you on this interview? Who are jumping around singing your music and when you say something cute or funny, they laugh as loud as they can? Can you do it for them?" I asked. His eyes widened. "I never thought of the interviews that way." I smiled. Me, Millie Bright, just got Harry Styles out of bed. Oh yeah! "Let's go then." I said smiling and he stood up, starting to get ready. I left the room and saw Samantha and Zayn arguing. Ah it's probably over a donut or something silly. "Morning lovelies!" I greeted and grabbed a bowl and some cereal. "It's Friday, Friday... Getting down on Friday! Everybody's looking forward to the weekend weekend. Friday friday-" "Do not sing that song ever again!!!!!!!!!!!" I grinned at Louis. "All I heard was: Do sing that song again!" so I started singing it. Louis groaned and then Kelsey walked in and I stopped. "Good morning!" Louis greeted suddenly cheerful again. She gave him a dirty look. "It was good. Until you decided to freaking-!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the kitchen with me before she blew up at Louis. "What did he do?" I asked calmly fixing her cereal as well. "He poured water down my shirt cause I wouldn't wake up!" She pouted. I laughed. "Kelsey... There's a simple way to solve your problem." I said. "What?" "Tomorrow, just pour ICE water on him at 5 am. Then say it was just revenge. Simple!" I said shrugging. She grinned nodding, "Thank you for the advice." She said walking back out and suddenly someone was behind me. "Cassie, you've already had breakfast." I said laughing. "I know, but I want a drink." She said smirking. "In the fridge." I said pointing to it. She went and grabbed some coke/pop/soda. Whatever you call it! I call it coke. End of discussion. I sighed walking out and joining everyone on the couch. Before I sat down I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist, pressing his face against my back and I could almost feel his smile. I laughed. "Harry, I gotta sit down." "You smell good." I laughed. "Thank you I showered." I smiled and tried walking but Harry moved and kissed my neck gently making me stop. "Harry!" I squealed laughing. "What?" He asked chuckling. I sat down on the couch and Adele gave me a funny look. I bit my lip and stared at the tv. It was about five minutes later we all headed out the door and I walked in a professional manner. "Awe you look so professional." Harry complimented. I sighed as he slowed down to match my pace. "Harry, you've gotta stop all these kisses and flirting... I have a-" "Millie, I'm just joking around." Harry cut me off and I nodded quietly. We got to the place and I waited as they got ready for the show. It started and I watched for a minute. "Hello boys!" The lady smiled and shook their hands. "So could you tell us what you've been doing on downtime on tour?" She asked. Louis and Harry grinned answering, "Girls" as the same time. I rolled my eyes. Typical. "So you both are single now, right?" They nodded. "Is there any special girl that comes to mind that you'd want to end up with at the end of tour?" She asked and Louis laughed. "That is unofficial at the moment." He answered and I raised my eyebrows. Harry hesitated though. "And you Harry?" "I don't think it is something. We're sort of just friends." He said. I Groaned. "Good job Harry, something your fans can tweet about." I mumbled. Why make up a lie on television? Now paparazzi are never going to leave them alone this week! After the interview was over we all headed back to our rooms. I didn't say anything. But I picked up my phone and called Chase. "Hey babe!" He greeted, "I miss you!" he said and I smiled. "I miss you too, baby. So I was thinking... Maybe you'd wanna come visit me?" I asked and Harry looked up and gave me a shocked/angry look. I looked away from him and stared at the wall. "That sounds great! I'll get a flight right over, My dad said I could visit you at any time. I'll be there tonight."