Chapter 20

Ch. 20

MILLIE'S POV

I shoved Chase harder away from me. "Stop Chase!" I yelled as he tried undressing me. "I swore revenge on him!" He yelled referring to Harry. "Blame him for what I'm about to do to you! I love you, but I'm not letting him have you!" He shouted pulling off my shirt and shoving me on the bed. I screamed as loud as I could. And only one word. One word I was screaming. "HARRY!!!!"

HARRY'S POV

I watched as Cassie and Niall were eating dinner like monsters. They were eating a ton because they were so scared. I sighed and looked to Samantha and Zayn. Samantha groaned. "What are you doing?" I asked shaking I was dying to do something to try and find her! "I'm trying to track the phone since the police won't believe us." She answered and gasped. "Found it!" She exclaimed and already, I was sprinting down the hall and to the car.

We drove and drove for about an hour! It might already be too late! "Pull over." I demanded calmly and Louis shook his head. "Pull over!" I demanded louder. "Why?" He asked. I growled at him. "PULL THIS STUPID CAR OVER NOW!!!" I yelled and he pulled over finally. I got out and he did as well. I got in the drivers seat and he got in the passengers seat. Everyone was watching and I looked over at Adele and Kelsey. They were shaking in fear. Was Chase that bad to them?

That thought made me slam forward and speeding as fast as the car could go. We swerved around people and Louis was freaking out. "DUDE YOU'RE GONNA KILL US!" He shouted. "I NEED TO GET TO MILLIE!" I yelled back finally seeing the motel up ahead. I swerved and parked. I jumped out and the rest followed but they couldn't keep up with my pace. I ran inside got the room number and ran to it. I yelled kicking the door open and walking in at the wrong moment.

Oh crap. I thought as he held a gun straight to Millie's head, his arm chokingly around her neck. She was only wearing undergarments so at least I wasn't exactly too late for that. "Harry!" She gasped and her voice croaked because of how Chase had her. I looked to Millie in panic. "Millie!" I said desperately as if she could just run up to me. But she couldn't. "I'll shoot her... Don't stop me!" Chase yelled and I nodded. "I won't just please don't shoot her!" I begged. He groaned, pulling Millie backwards with him.

He still had the gun to her head as he opened the back door. I took a step forward and Millie started screaming because he tightened around her throat. I had tears in my eyes. I can't even save her! "You'll get her back, Harry. Just not right now!" Chase grinned laughing and shut the door behind them. I ran to it and swung it open. He shoved Millie into a car and he drive away. I burst into tears slamming my fists against the wall angrily. I then ran outside and to the car.

The others were so confused of what was happening and I drove the car without them but Louis and Liam stopped me. I groaned. "GET IN!" I shouted and they did. We drove after Chase and Millie.