Chapter 17

Ch. 17

MILLIE'S POV

I watched as Chase was touching Adele's legs. "Get off me, you creep!" Adele pulled her leg up and kicked his soft spot causing him to groan, bending over slightly. He recovered from the kick soon after and slapped her across the face really hard. She glared at him. "Why are you touching them? It's me you want to get back at, right?!" I yelled in furry.

He turned to me and smiled. "I would never hurt you, Millie. I love you. But I can't let you go." he said walking to me and hugging me. He pulled away and walked out of the room. Kelsey moved over as close as she could to me. "Girls, don't fight him!" She whispered. "Why not?" Adele asked. "Think about it... We can't get away and if we do, we get hurt. Adele, don't fight him but make sure he knows you don't like this. Millie, pretend you're enjoying everything and trick him to think you love him. Show that he can trust you. Maybe he'll trust you enough to let you off the chains and you can get us out of here!"

I nodded and just in time when Chase walked back in. I forced on a smile as Adele and Kelsey just stared at the wall, their faces blank. Chase looked at me and smiled. "Hey, beautiful." he said. "Hey..." I trailed off smiling at him. He looked shocked and smiled even brighter, going out of the room for something. Kelsey looked over at me. "See, he's already buying it!" She whispered and I nodded.

HARRY'S POV

Louis drove around the city looking everywhere as I tried to think where they could be. I checked my phone and jumped. It was a video from Chase. Actually, a video chat!!! I clicked it quickly. It opened up and I stared back at Chase and opened my mouth to start yelling but he cute me off. "Harry Styles... I'd like you to know, if you start threatening or yelling, I will hurt Millie. Every knife jabbing word, will be a knife through Millie. So let me begin."

I frowned and kept my face blank. This guy was sick! "I love Millie... She's beautiful, talented and so sweet in her heart. I want her to be with me! And she'll understand in time that we are meant to be." He said smiling in a pure calm state. I took a deep breath. "Can I know if she's safe?" I asked calmly but my heart was racing to know if she was okay. He smiled nodding as if we were having a normal conversation.

"She is perfectly fine. Kelsey and Adele are fine as well. Millie is really warming up to me, I'm taking her out for a date soon. And she doesn't mind, in fact she looks happy." He said and I gritted my teeth. "Are you going to touch her?" I asked. "Well, if she's a bad girl... I will. But only to teach her a lesson." He shrugged. I suddenly got really angry. "Don't you dare rape her!" He frowned glaring at me. "For those five words... I'm going to make her scream. I hope you enjoy knowing what happens tonight is your fault!" "Where are you?!" I shouted. "That's the thing... I'm closer than you think." He signed off the chat at that second. I looked up at Louis. "DRIVE!"