Chapter 10

Ch. 10

MILLIE'S POV

(Don't worry, only a small part with Big Time Rush, only a tiny bit so yeah... :D) I burst out laughing as Kendall and I ran through the crowds of people in the middle of town. We had tons and tons of fun all night long. But in all honesty I saw him only as a friend figure. Just friends. As he walked me up to the entrance of the hotel he stopped and looked at me smiling. "I had tons of fun, Kendall! Thank you so much for helping me forget about the whole Harry and Betriss thing. I owe you!" I said laughing.

He smiled. "Yeah, I had tons of fun too. We would hang out a lot more!" "We should but Kendall... Is it okay if we be... Just friends?" I asked unsure what he would say. He grinned. "I was just about to ask the same thing." I chuckled and hugged him. "Thanks again!" I said over my shoulder as I entered the hotel and went to my room. I grinned seeing Samantha and Zayn having a huge food fight. "Hah! I WIN!" Samantha screamed loudly and jumped up and down. Zayn looked over her shoulder and frowned.

"Uh, Samantha..." She turned around and blushed seeing me. Sure it was just me... But I guess I would be embarrassed too... If I were in my bra and underwear and Zayn was only in boxers and covered in some type of brownie mix and powder. I started chuckling but didn't say anything as I set my purse down and walked to Harry's and my room. I walked in and saw Betriss and him making out. I gasped, running out the door quickly. I passed an embarrassed looking Samantha and Zayn and ran straight out the door. I ran down the halls to the elevator and hopped in.

I was alone as I just sat on the floor and started crying. How could he do that? I know it seems like I'm being selfish. Heck, I kissed Chase in front of Harry... I was planning to break up with Chase tonight. And when Harry asked me to be his girlfriend in the closet after we kissed, I thought he really wanted that. I thought maybe the whole Betriss and Harry kissing thing may have been for the cameras. But they were alone. And I'm positive they were not just planning on making out seeing as she was in her bra and thong and he in boxers.

The doors opened and I stood up embarrassed. Adele walked in with Liam and they didn't look at me at first but then Adele saw it was me. "Millie! What happened?" She asked concerned as she wrapped her arms around me. Liam patted my shoulder comfortingly. "Harry.... Girl..... Kissing." Was all I managed to get out. Adele sighed and hugged me tightly and Liam did as well. I felt a bit better that my friends wanted to help. "Come on, Liam and I could take you to our room and we can eat all the icescream we want and watch movies. And Liam can join, right?" She asked Liam.

"Of course. We're here for you, Millie. Sure, I'll watch chick flicks with you girls." That made Adelaide and I burst out in laughter. "You can watch chick flicks, Liam. But we're watching horror movies." Adele said smiling at him proudly. He looked shocked. "It's our tradition when we are upset. We laugh and make fun of the stupidity in horror movies." She said and that made me feel happier. "It's actually fun. Being an awful mean jerk really gets it out of your chest." Liam smiled at us laughing.

"Great... I have a girlfriend that loves horror movies." He nudged her shoulder. GIRLFRIEND?! I almost squealed at Adele. "Don't worry, you can hold onto me when your scared." She stuck her tongue out at Liam. "Pfft!" "GIRLFRIEND?!" I finally managed to squeal. Adele smiled at me. "Yeah!" We started squealing. Already I felt a lot better.