Chapter 11

Ch. 11

HARRY'S POV

I heard a gasp and pulled away from Betriss and looked to see Millie as she turned and ran out of the room. "Millie, wait!" I called but heard the hotel's door slam. Betriss chuckled. "Wow, I thought she'd be the type to yell. Guess she's a runner." She said smirking and grabbed me again. I pushed her off. "You tricked me!" I yelled. She frowned, "You gladly kissed back!" She shouted. "I thought you were, Millie! It was dark and you said... You were her and I bought it, DANG IT!" I stood up sharply and put on jeans and a shirt, heading out the door.

"Harry!" Betriss yelled but I walked out of the room and down the halls. I heard crying and ran to the elevator but it shut and went down. I sighed clicking the down button. I waited and waited until it finally came, bringing an angry Liam and Adele. Adele hugging an upset Millie. "Millie! Please, it's a misunderstanding!" I begged as they tried to walk around me. Liam glared at me. "Harry, I thought you were better than to cheat with some stupid actress! If the girls weren't here right now, I swear, I'd kill you!" He shouted and they went to Liam and Adele's room.

I grabbed Millie's arm and spun her around. "Please, Millie..." I begged looking into her puffy red eyes. "I swear, I can explain." I said and she shook her head. "You said you wanted me. No matter what you wanted to explain, you knew exactly what you were doing. And to think I actually lov-" She stopped herself short shaking her head as tears escaped her eyes. "I think it's time for me... To go home for a little while." She stated and turned to leave but I stopped her again. "At the awards... It was only cameras! She kissed me and I pulled back. I pretended we were great friends on camera as they asked questions!" I said trying to explain.

She nodded. "Yes, that's true and that would've been fine if you explained later on. But about to be with her for a night when no ones even looking?! I have to admit, Harry Styles, you have officially sickened me!!!" she shoved my chest and I groaned pulling her against my chest. I looked and didn't see Adele or Liam. They must of got the idea we needed to talk it out privately. I slammed my lips to Millie's and she pushed me away. "Don't even try!" She yelled frustratedly. "I got a text from your number... Saying you went back to the hotel and that you were going to wait for me." "I didn't text you." She stated interrupting.

"I know that now!" I sighed, "I got back and went straight to our room to explain the whole Betriss thing... And the lights were off. I thought maybe you fell asleep so I got changed and laid down. But who I thought was you started kissing me. It didn't feel right but the way you were- I thought you were kissing me was in a way that said to not stop. I kissed back because I thought it was you! And then the door opened and there you were! And Betriss was there... I swear I would never do that to you! Please don't leave me, Millie!" I begged wrapping my arms around her waist and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Harry. I don't know if I can.... Trust you right now." She said sadly pulling away and walked to Adele and Liam's room. With tears building up in my eyes I leaned my back against the wall. I slid down and buried my face in my hands. I didn't want anyone to see I was actually crying. I heard footsteps and looked up seeing a couple staring at me like I was insane. I'm sure I looked that way. I was on the floor crying and I'm 18. I didn't move though. I felt like I couldn't. My heart ached at the thought that I'd caused those tears in her eyes. I know for sure... I'm in love with Millie.