Chapter 5

Ch. 5

I woke up in Chase's arms. Urgh. I got up and got ready, putting on more make up than usually because that's how Chase likes it and walking to the kitchen. I saw Harry cooking and I smiled stepping beside him. "Morning." I said brightly. He smiled at me and looked around, seeing no one and giving me a quick peck on the lips. I giggled going to the fridge and grabbing some eggs and milk. I made fried and scrambled eggs and Harry made pancakes. "Dang it!" Harry said, his hand flying back. "What?" I asked.

"I burnt myself and it stings like heck!" He groaned and I grabbed his hand. I looked for first aid and got it out. I put on some medicine and a small bandage. He smiled. "Thanks." He mumbled looking up at me. I smiled giving him a long kiss. "Your so cute." I said and heard someone gasp. I flipped around seeing Kelsey and Louis. My eyes widened and Harry groaned flipping the pancake that was slightly burnt. "I won't say anything as long as you explain to me later."

Kelsey said and Louis agreed and the sat down at the table. I looked at Harry and we started chuckling. We finished cooking and everyone was here now. We served them and then sat down. Me in between Harry and Chase. If I did ever curse... It'd be at this moment. We started eating and I felt Chase's hand climbing up my thigh. I squealed slapping it away. Harry and I were playing around though, with our feet. I giggled having him tickling me and started laughing.

They all gave me a funny look besides Harry who was smirking and drinking his milk. "Sorry, old memory came to mind." I mumbled blushing. "Remember you and me when we snuck to California? And that amazing night-" "Yes I do. Now can we change to better topics?" I asked seeing Harry grit his teeth and gripping the table cloth like he was about to snap. After dinner we all rode to the studio for recording session on the next album.

I fell asleep in Chase's arms even though it was super uncomfortable. "wakey wakey!" Said Chase and I opened my eyes. I saw all the boys were done but Harry was looking straight at me with curiosity. What's he thinking anyway? I thought then stood up. "So, how long are you staying?" Harry asked with edge to it. "Um... I'm leaving tonight while you are all going to the award thing. But I'll visit you Millie, every weekend." Chase said kissing me. I sighed looking to Harry and he just smiled at me. We went home and the boys played video games while us girls got ready for the award ceremony. I wish Chase would leave right now. I looked over the corner and they were still playing games. Harry hated Chase. That was obvious. Was he perhaps jealous? I could use that to my advantage... I lit up in a smirk and started putting on make up.