Chapter 21

Ch. 21

MILLIE'S POV

I kicked Chase and started struggling to get away from him but he was so strong. I groaned feeling his hands run up and down my body. "You're so beautiful." He smiled and I glared at him. "Don't touch me." I said through gritted teeth. He laughed. "Why not?" He asked. "No one can touch me but Harry. I love him, I'll never love you. Therefore, you shouldn't touch me." I said calmly.

He growled slamming his hands against the wall on each side of me, making me squeak in fear. "I will touch you as much as I like and your boyfriend won't have a say in it!" He glared at me. I frowned a tear slipping from my eye. "I thought you loved me." I stated. He sighed caressing my cheek with his thumb. "I do..." He leaned down and kissed me. I pulled back. "Chase... Just let me go, please." I begged laying my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I was just waiting for the opportunity to run out somewhere!

"I'm so sorry." He said and I felt my chains fall, which shocked me. I looked to the exit biting my lip. Harry has to be here. I saw Chase pull away and start to leave. "Chase, wait!" I grabbed him and pulled him back, slamming my lips to his. He was shocked at first but then wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss. I opened my eyes and looked to the door hearing a car pull up. Good! I started moved him backwards and his back hit the wall. I kissed him passionately and he moaned.

I heard them walk in and I pulled off of him. "You aren't getting away this time, Chase." I said bitterly wiping my mouth. He glared at me realizing I was just stalling so someone would get him. I heard them running through the hall and Chase stood up straight. He grabbed me with his hands to my throat and slammed me to the wall. I gasped. "I let you go, I was going to walk away and let you be with Harry." He said gritting his teeth and pushing me harder. He shoved his lips on mine and forced my mouth open.

I tried screaming but he had a hold on my throat so tight I couldn't. He snaked his tongue in my mouth forcefully and started pulling at the least clothes I had on. I pushed him long enough to scream at the top of my lungs but Chase slapped me. He was pulling to me again when he was knocked to the ground by Harry. Liam and Louis ran into the room and like me, watched in amazement as they both started fighting and hitting here and there. Harry got his arms around Chase's neck and Chase was making a choking sound as Harry cut off his air.

"You see how that feels?" Harry asked calmly grabbing his head in his hands and slamming it to the hard marbled floor. Chase groaned standing up. Harry wasn't finished with Chase, I could see that. But when I called out his name he turned to me. He held a worried expression grabbing me in his arms and kissing me. "Harry." I said smiling. "Thank goodness your alright! I was worried!" He hugged me tightly and started trailing kisses down my neck. I giggled and shoved him off jokingly.

In the corner of my eye I saw Louis and Liam knock him unconscious as Harry pulled me up against the wall. I sighed, "Gosh, why does he love that choking, it hurts like heck." I groaned rubbing my neck. Harry frowned in concern. I pouted. "Harry I'm fine, but you should-" he groaned cutting me off and started kissing my neck again. "Harry Styles, stop babying me! I can-" I stopped when I realized how good it felt as he sucked my skin. "Never mind, keep doing that." I said and he laughed, "I would love to but!" He kissed my lips. "We need to take you somewhere else that is safer." He said and smiled, pulling away from me.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and started pulling me to the door. I looked over Louis and Liam and to Harry. I saw him stratal Chase as he woke up, and Harry punched him with force making Chase cry out. I sighed in relief and the boys put me in the car. Louis smiled. "I should probably stay with Harry and make sure we don't have a murder case." He laughed walking back inside. Liam gave me a friendly hug. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Just a little bruise." I frowned.

"I kinda want to watch Harry beat his brains out though." i said and Liam smiling opening the passenger door and wrapped his jacket around my body because I was just in my underwear and bra. I thanked him, hopping in the car. I heard a torturing scream and for some reason that made me smile. It's good to know Chase was getting what he deserved and that I know I'll always have Harry to be there to avenge my enemies.

(Cue Party Rock Anthem! Lol sorry I'm listening to that XD)