Chapter 22

Ch. 22

HARRY'S POV

I watched as Millie left with Liam and Louis, but Louis came back in. "She's fine, Umm... Do as you want, but don't kill him!" Louis said walking up to Chase and throwing water on him. He jumped up and Louis smirked, grabbing his arm and slamming him to the floor.

Chase groaned. "Okay, he's yours now." Louis said running out if the room and I could tell that felt good to avenge his girl. I slowly walked to Chase and kept my face blank. I stood in front of him and pulled him up to his feet. "Stand up and fight." I commanded. "I can't!" He protested. I sighed shoving his shoulder. "Don't be a wimp, I know you've been dying to lay your fists on me!" I laughed and he gritted his teeth. "Your friends have already made my body weak." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"You lost. And you were so close to getting Millie!" I said biting my lip. "Too bad you did it the wrong way. She's going to be safe with me. It's a happy ending for us!" I smiled seeing him as he started shaking in anger as I was mocking him to rage. "You're going to prison for years. Never will you lay eyes on Millie again. Doesn't that make you at least a bit angry? I mean come on! You had everything! The perfect girlfriend, rich and a free man. But then some heartthrob comes along and takes it all." I shrugged.

"I'd wanna kill the guy. You loved Millie didn't you?" I asked grinning. He growled. "Yes, and you took her!" He shouted. "Yeah I know. And she loves me, how does that make you feel?" I asked laughing and he glared at me. I hit a nerve. He grabbed my collar ready to punch me but I ducked and took a blow to his stomach. He groaned grabbed my arm and shoving my face to the wall. I turned and twisted his arms, around and twirled him, pinning his arms back in my control and he groaned at the pain. I kicked his back and he fell to the floor.

"Wow, your so easy! I thought you would fight hard for the girl you love." I stated smirking.

Bad idea. He ripped out a knife from his pocket and grinned at me. No matter what though, I was going to take him. He jumped at me but I took a step to the side and he face planted to the wall. I laughed grabbing the knife and kicking him to the floor. I got on top of him an started punching his face and he'll need plastic surgery to get even a slight normal look back.