Chapter 23

Ch. 23

MILLIE'S POV

"Where is he?" I asked nervously as I fiddled with my thumbs. Adele and Kelsey smiled at me encouragingly. "He's answering questions about what happened." Zayn said kissing Samantha on the cheek and she grinned. I sighed nodding and we headed home. I called my family and canceled going home since Harry and I were together now. They were very happy for me.

I haven't seen Harry at all since the incident a few nights ago and I wanted to celebrate with him. But every time, he was busy or I was. I had done an interview for Fox news and so many others, while Harry had announced what happened and that he was simply defending his new girlfriend. Surprisingly, the fans of Harry's that I have ran into, have all gave me congrats and no hate. Which was a real boost!

But I haven't been able to even lay eyes on Harry. Which brought down my eagerness to just kiss him again. Tonight we were all headed to France. And I was anticipating on the date Harry had set up for us in Paris! I could hardly wait!

But he wasn't showing up. I bit my lip as they announced that we were to be boarding now. I sighed frowning feeling a bit disappointed. Louis and Kelsey pulled me to sit with them, trying to cheer me up with Louis joking around.

Sometimes I wonder if Louis is on crack and caffeine 24/7. He's always jumping around like a kid. Which was hilarious! We were all seated when Harry finally got here and came on. I lit up in a smile, moving to the next seat, giving him room. He sat beside me but pulled on headphones, and he closed his eyes. I felt like I was completely invisible and slightly hurt. He fell asleep and I stared out the window. "He's just burned out with all the press, Millie." Louis tried to help.

I shook my head. "No, it's fine. I'm fine." I said and put in earphones. It feels like Harry doesn't love me anymore. I sighed closing my eyes.

My eyes opened slightly and I looked to Harry. Still sound asleep. I bit my lip standing up and going to the rest room which was on the other side of the plane. I walked down the dark isles since it was night time and then went into the tiny bathroom. I did my business and looked in the mirror. I started to tear up. Maybe I'm just worrying about this too much. Maybe it's gonna be my time of the month or something! I groaned walking out and ran into a wall. Not a wall, but a very fit guy. I looked up to meet handsome brown eyes.

"Excuse me..." I mumbled turning to leave. "Your Millie... Harry Styles girlfriend, aren't you?" He asked grinning. I nodded. "Yeah, and you are?" "Kendall." I shook his hand realizing who it was. "I haven't heard from you in a long while!!! But I've gotta go back to my seat now. See ya around!" I smiled and went to my seat, sitting down. Harry looked over at me. I frowned sighing. "Well, it looks as if I'm not completely invisible." I murmured rolling my eyes and looking away from Harry.

"I have no idea what your talking about. And why were you getting all cosy with Kendall?" he snapped. I scoffed. "I was not! I ran into him and said hello. Your the one brushing shoulders with Honey!" I defending glaring. He frowned. "Honey is way younger than me, and she's just a friend." He said. I bit my lip bending down and grabbing Harry's phone. "What are you doing?" He asked frustrated. I opened up his phone and sure enough his lasts texts were to Honey.

I huffed clicking on the conversation. "If you aren't hiding anything, I can read your texts right?" I asked smirking. He frowned looking guilty. "Fine." He mumbled looking away from me. I scrolled to the top.

'Hey Harry, I saw the news! You've got a girlfriend?' - Honey

'yeah, but I'm distancing us for now.' - Harry

That made me frown.

'oh! I understand, boyfriends/girlfriend can be such a drag! Let's hang out, I'm really bored.' - Honey

'sure, can't wait!'

I looked to Harry even though I wasn't done reading. "You said you were busy the whole week." I stated glaring at him. He sighed looking to his lap.

'I'm sorry about last night, Harry. I shouldn't have kissed you like that.' - Honey

'no... I liked it. I'm coming over to your place in a minute! Wear that red dress I love so much ' - Harry

'really?'

'YES! just don't tell anyone what we're doing'

I scrolled down and burst into tears.

'Harry... Did you even wear protection last night?! I DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT!' - Honey

I cried to myself. "You cheated on me." I stated staring at Harry. He sighed. "I was drunk, we were hanging out and I lost my self control!" He said.

I shook my head. "Congrats Harry. I loved you, I thought you loved me too but I guess I'm wrong. It's over." I mumbled.