Chapter 4

Ch. 4

An Hour later we headed to sound rehearsals. Harry was in a slight weird eerky and jerky mood. Could it be because Chase was coming? Nah, Harry doesn't even know Chase. I thought just as I felt Harry slip his hand inside my shirt. I gasped but then felt his nails run down my back and I groaned loving it when people scratch my back. "Your skin is so smooth." Harry said but his voice had no emotion in it. "I use lotion." I said turning and smiling at him.

"Harry, here." I handed him my bottle of water. "To help your voice a bit." I said and he offered a small smile and drank it. "Ew that's just the same sharing germs as kissing!" Louis and Kelsey both made sick faces and I rolled my eyes. "people these days." I huffed. Harry laughed and drank up the water unaffected by Louis's comment.

At rehearsals the boys were having a much harder time keeping up. By boys... I mean Harry.

The boys moved flawlessly perfect in their voices and moves besides Harry. His voice was cracking and going off tune, he tripped over about 10 times already and also was screwing the dance moves. And everyone was on edge about it. "Harry!" Zayn yelled frustratedly when Harry accidentally shoved him. "Harry, we have minutes before the concert! Concentrate!" Liam said agitated. "Okay... I'll try harder!" Harry said looking angry at himself for screwing up. They started it again and everything was actually going well. I broke into a beaming smile as I was building up hope... And then Harry's voice cracked again. I groaned banging my head against the wall. "Ow." I mumbled.

"Times up, concert time!" Paul said looking nervous about Harry's voice. They sighed going to the room that was just before the stage. The other boys put on smiles and exited out on stage, greeting the crowd. But before Harry went, I grabbed his arm pulling him back. Paul and the others all left to the front row to watch so it was just me and Harry. "What's wrong with you?!"

I shouted in a whisper though. He sighed running his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry! I can't think straight, I don't feel like my..." He paused looking for the word. "Manliness is very happy! I'm down okay? I just need something to build up confidence. I'll be fine. One stinking concert and after this it'll be fine again." He said and I shook my head. "No, you've got thousands of fans outside these walls excited to see Harry Styles preform in One Direction! You are going out there and you're going to be great!"

I shouted. "I've lost my confidence I can't just go-" I slammed my lips to his and his eyes widened. I planned to pull away but he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. I moaned but then heard music and I knew he should be going. I pulled away smiling. "Now will you go?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes." "Good now, impress me." "I'm nervous-" "HARRY! I'll be there. Front row. Just look at me. It's only me and you can sing to me. Okay?" I asked smiling looking into his beautiful eyes.

He nodded and I smirked. "See ya." I kissed his cheek and ran out the door and down the stairs, then to the front row I went. I can't believe I just kissed Harry Styles. At my seat, I stood and watched the boys preform. At first it was just the simple songs and Harry was doing great. I sighed to myself looking to the floor.

I have a boyfriend and I was kissing Harry... And what's sad is, I really wanna do that again. I heard a finger snap sorta and I looked up. Harry was frowning looking worried but when I smiled and gave him thumbs up, he beamed a wonderful Harry Styles smile. The rest of the concert Harry looked straight at me. As if singing to me. I smiled lightly as I entered the break room and the boys ran backstage letting Big Time Rush come. Harry smiled running up to me and lifting me in the air, hugged me tightly. I laughed. "You did amazing Harry!" "AmaZAYN, Millie, it's amaZAYN." Samantha laughed. "It was extraordinHARRY!" I said kissing Harry's cheek.

I heard the door burst open and looked behind me. "Millie!" Chase said smiling and wrapped me in his arms for a hug. "Chase! I um... Missed you!" I hesitated, looking behind Chase's shoulder at Harry. Harry looked hurt and disappointed but tried hiding it, giving me a smile and looking away. I felt Chase's lips on mine and I lightly kissed back but pulled away after I felt nothing. No emotion. No sparks. No anything! With Harry it was all those things. But I can't keep thinking like this.

We went back to the hotel and I heard Harry say he was sleeping on the couch so Chase and I could be together. I thanked him and walked to Harry's and my room. It seemed empty without Harry. I got ready for bed and walked out. Chase smiled at me. "I missed you a lot Millie. I think I should take you out, on a special date." I smiled kissing him. "I missed you too." I said and felt him biting my lip. I almost sighed but held it back as our kiss got intense and we were making out on the bed.

I pulled back as soon as he started to take off my shirt and stood up. "We can't Chase. Um... I'll be right back" I said and rushed out the door heading to the kitchen. I couldn't find the freaking light switch and it was pitch black. Great! I started heading back to the room cause personally I don't like dark. But I felt arms wrap around my waist, and someone pulled their lips on mine. "Chase, stop!" I whispered/yelled.

But then felt them pick me up and carry me somewhere. I sighed as Chase set me down on the couch and then remembered Harry was gonna sleep here. "Harry?" I asked confused. But my question was answered when he started kissing me, and I felt it was right. Harry pulled away to suck on the skin of my neck and I put my hand on his head planning to push him away but found myself pulling him closer.

"You're beautiful, Millie." He mumbled against my neck and I gasped feeling him nibble my earlobe. "oh Harry please don't..." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Oh Harry Please!" I begged him to stop. Cause personally, I couldn't. "Oh Harry-" He cut me off slamming his lips to mine forcefully. "Oh!" I moaned and wrapped my arms around him but then heard Chase call my name and I squealed feeling Harry leap back from on top of me and I jumped up.

Harry laid down in a sleeping position and I whispered that I was coming to Chase. I leaned down and gave Harry a kiss. Licking his lips and he groaned grabbing for me but I skipped off to the bedroom. Poor Harry. I sighed closing the door and getting in bed. "You... Look different." Chase said and I turned to look at him confused. "Like you seem... Pink and more full of life since I came back." Since you came back? Pfft, since I kissed Harry sounds more like it. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. Maybe I should stay longer." I frowned. "Whatever." I said and went to sleep. Dreaming of Harry.