Chapter 16

Ch. 16

MILLIE'S POV

I glared at Chase, crossing my arms. "Why did you scare me like that?!" I demanded angrily. He smirked but didn't say anything else as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room. I gapped seeing Kelsey and Adele's hands tied up and dangling from the ceiling. "Millie!" They screamed jerking their hands trying to get away but it wasn't working.

I looked back at Chase terrified as he grabbed my wrists and held them up, locking them in chains. "Chase please stop this!" I yelled. He laughed shaking his head. "It's kind of fun watching you girls squirm and scream, big turn on." He winked and walked out of the room. I groaned, pulling on the chains. Please Harry... Somehow... Find us please!

HARRY'S POV

I sighed explaining to the police that Millie was missing. They didn't believe me. "Look, are you sure she didn't just go shopping or maybe even wanted to leave you?" One of them asked. I shook my head quickly. "Millie doesn't just walk off! She wouldn't leave me." I said and they exchanged looks. "Well until we know for sure that she's missing, wait it out." And with that, they left out the door.

I sighed going to bed when someone texted me.

'Millie is really beautiful in chains. Too bad she's bruising herself trying to get out.'

Well, that's a strange text. They texted me a video and I clicked on it. I dropped my phone hearing the cries from Millie, Kelsey and Adele. The boys were already here and I saw Louis walk into my room just then.

"Hey, I'm sure she probably just went for coffee or something. Don't worry she'll be fine." He reassured and all I did was hand him my phone. He looked down and watched some of the video, gritting his teeth. "I'm going to murder that freaking-" "It's Chase, he has Millie, Adele and Kelsey." I said frowning, worrying like crazy.

Louis groaned running his fingers through his hair. "What exactly did he say?" he asked and I frowned. "I think he's going to rape them." I said and tears fell from my eyes as I collapsed on my bed. I looked over and Louis yelled, throwing the phone at the wall and it burst into pieces. I didn't know Louis could get so angry. he ran out of the room and I got up and followed him.