Chapter 7

Ch. 7

Harry pulled me into a janitors closet, shutting and locking the door behind us. My heart started racing. "Harry, we should go back." I said and heard another text go to my phone. I pulled it out. 'You bi*** your a wh*** and a mother-' I threw my phone on the floor and screamed. It was just too much right now! I pushed Harry aside and gripped the handle but Harry pulled me to his chest. "Millie. Please don't listen to them. I'm so sorry, it's my fault they are doing this." he said hugging me. I sighed and grunted when Harry took a step forward and pressed against my chest, as my back slammed against the wall. "I wish I could stop you from getting hurt." He said kissing my forehead.

I shook my head. "Harry, it's okay. I'll learn to deal with it. They'll stop once they realize I'm no threat." I said shrugging. "And you're not a threat?" He asked licking his lips and puckered. My heart raced even faster. And I know he can feel it. "No, why would I be?" I asked. "Because I'm totally crazy about you..." He trailed off and slowly inched towards my lips. I took a deep breath and our lips lightly touched. I got on my tiptoes, even with heels, Harry was taller. "You do know what you're doing, right?" Harry asked quietly. I bit my lip. "Yes."

he took that as a sign I wanted this. He pressed his lips to mine and my heart bursted in delight. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. Oh dear goodness.... I sure hope we don't get caught!

KELSEY'S POV

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" I yelled as he locked me inside the car. He pressed his face up to the window and I laughed. "I mean it! Let me out!" I screamed but laughed. "Nah uh! You've gotta kiss me first." I looked at Louis and he smirked. I sighed wanting so badly to just flip the bird at him right now. I rolled down the window and he leaned down. I kissed him lightly and the pulled away. I saw the lock, unlock and I hopped out, slapping Louis straight in the face.

"Jerk." I said and started walking to the entrance. He gripped my arm. "Why don't we ditch?" He asked. I glared at him. "I want to meet Johnny Depp." I said and headed for the doors again. "He's in Jamaica!" He shouted grabbing my hand and pulling me away. Which ripped my dress. I looked up at Louis slowly, about to attack him. "Oh no... I seriously didn't mean to do that I'm so sorry-" "AHHHH!" I screamed throwing my heels off and running at him. He screamed at the top of his lungs and ran towards the beautiful lit up lake. I frowned easily catching up with him and pulled my hands around his neck. He made a choking sound and I pulled him backwards and he hit the ground. His tux all muddy now. I laughed and ran to the pier.

He chased after me until I reached the end at the center of the lake. I stopped. "Louy!" I screamed for him to stop as he was tickling me with mud all over his hands. "Louis!" I squealed and he lost balance at the edge and started falling. But because I was in his arms, we both fell. I screamed as we both surfaced to air, us both drenched in the water. I kicked him and he burst out laughing as he took hold of me and pulled off my dress. "That dress was so expensive!" I said shaking my head laughing. I didn't care if I was only in my underwear and a bra.

Louis didn't seem to mind either as he slipped off his pants and dress coat because the clothes were heavy. He took off his white t-shirt and grabbed my waist, crashing his lips on mine. "I hate you." I mumbled kissing him back. "I love you." He rolled his eyes laughing and pulled me underneath the water, kissing me again.