Chapter 26

Ch. 26

The answer to my question, was easily picked. I pulled my lips on his gently and he seemed shocked but kissed me back nevertheless. "I like you too, Jakey." I said sticking out my tongue because he hated that nickname. He laughed kissing me again and I let it get intense. It's not like Harry really cares anymore.

I woke up the next morning and stretched, feeling Jacob's hand run against the bare skin of my waist. I sat up in panic. "Jacob!" I shook him and he opened his eyes. "Whoa..." he said grinning and laughed at my frantic face. "We didn't-" "No, we did not." He confirmed. "I would've remembered it." He laughed but sounded unsure of something. Did he want to say something? I was not naked and we didn't do anything. But apparently we were close... We were both in only our undergarments.

"Um Millie?" Jacob sat up and looked nervous. I smiled biting my lip. "Yeah?" I said. He hesitated before speaking. "Please don't take this the wrong way... I love you so much... But as a sister more so. It felt like-" "Making out with your sister?" I asked smirking. I felt the same way. "Actually I was really enjoying that... The making out part was amazing. I mean come on, your so freaking hot-" "Get to the point!" I interrupted him smiling. He laughed, "But when it was over, I felt... Like what we did was wrong. Like kissing you was not right. I loved it, but maybe it's not meant to be... Ya know?" He asked and looked at me scared.

Scared I would feel heartbroken. I smiled pecking his cheek. "Your so cute. I agree with you... We're still going to be buddies though, right?" I asked smiling. He nodded and we stood up. It was the right decision and I knew it was. I sighed as Jacob drove me back to the hotel. We got there and Jacob gave me one last peck on the lips and waved. I walked into the room and everyone was happy to see me, and me happy to see them. I saw Harry staring at me peaking behind the door. I frowned ignoring him and going to my room.

I felt my happiness completely melt away. I went into a down mode. I took a long 'nap' but only stared at the ceiling. If Jacob were here, I could be happy. Because we were best buds. I heard a knock on my door and Cassie walked in. I sighed as she sat on the edge of my bed. "Hey Cassie." I mumbled. "I need your help, Millie." She said seriously. I sat up a bit. "You see Niall and I are having a date tonight. On the Eiffel Tower and I need someone to um... Sing."

She mumbled smiling. I gasped trying to be excited for her. I was happy for her but I just couldn't be that happy at the moment. "That's so sweet! But why can't you get the boys to sing for you guys and why do you need a singer? Plus... I'm not that good." I said smiling. She sighed. "I would not want four boys watching me and Niall like hawks. I need a singer to... Actually I really don't need a singer. I kinda want... One of my best friends to give me all the advice when I really need it. PLEASE Millie!" She begged. Though I knew something was up... I sighed nodding. "Okay."