Chapter 6

Ch. 6

I kissed Chase goodbye and he smiled. "Remember we'll be having that special date next time." He said and kissed you again. "Millie, it's time to go!" Harry rushed and Chase pulled away. I smiled waving as Chase drove away. "Harry... You look nice," I said starring at his tux as we joined the others in a limo. They talked excitedly but I ignored it, looking out the window. I thought about Chase and Harry. I knew I was going to have to break up with Chase. But how could I break up with him? He's been faithful to me and has always been there.

I can't just suddenly change my mind and be all on Harry, and say goodbye to Chase. Harry Styles is a heartthrob. Plenty of girls would come knocking on his door. Girls that are willing to do anything in his pleasure or amusement. Harry could play a girl, and then get over easily when he sees all the other girls. I'm just a girl that's caught his eye... Temporarily. It's likely for Harry to use me. And then when I'm done with my job here, I'd have to go home alone. I would have to beg Chase to come back. So being with Harry wasn't in the question.

We got to the place and did appearances. Giving large smiles and waves. I got inside when I heard my phone beep. I got it out and checked it. 'You're so ugly, you fat cow. You can't even face up and tell everyone you and Harry are together. You're pathetic. I hope you die! I hate you!' I frowned a tear slipping from my eyes but I blinked it away and forced on a smile. Well, here comes the hatred.

It was from a random number and I knew it was one of Harry's crazy fans. I love Harry's fans, they are sweet, hilarious and adorable.

But the crazy ones as I like to call them are well... Over the top if any girl gets in their way of the heartthrob. Harry turned and saw my worried face and quickly walked over. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked and I blinked. "Um... Not really." I said in all honesty. It won't work lying to Harry. I know he'll catch my mood anyway. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Nothing too important. You know, the usual that is supposed to happen. Some fans don't like the idea you may be dating someone again." I shrugged looking for someone to talk to.

Harry was a great Friend but I don't want to make him feel guilty about the text. Suddenly Harry ripped the phone out of my hands and checked my texts. He read the one I saw and frowned. "It's fine, Harry-" "No it's not. I get hate because I asked for it becoming a celebrity... You didn't and you don't deserve this." he said typing something on my phone. I frowned realizing he was texting that girl. "Harry, don't." "Millie, someone will be there to defend you and protect you. You need it... And I want to be that person."

he handed back my phone and I sighed, giving him a big hug. It kinda hurt in this silver looking tight dress but I wasn't complaining as he hugged me back. "You're beautiful, Millie." He whispered. "You mean a lot to me, Harry. Thank you," My comment took him by surprise. "Chase means a lot to you." "You mean a whole lot more than Chase to me. I want a guy who can joke around with me, and not be trying to just get a good night in at every possible chance. Harry, you make me feel happy, and warm and protected."

I paused to kiss his cheek softly. "You are perfect in my eyes." "Millie, I really like-" "Harry, those qualities you have, are going to make your future girl so happy." I smiled as tears came to my eyes and walked away. I walked to the bar and got water. "Well hello there." Said a familiar voice and I turned around to face Kendall from Big Time Rush. "Hi, I'm Millie." I smiled shaking his hand. he smiled. "I'm Kendall. I just wanted to say you look absolutely beautiful right now." "She does, but I'm afraid she is with someone." I turned and Harry walked up to me.

I frowned as he gently pulled me off the chair and grabbed my waist, pulling me away from Kendall. "What? Why did you do that? That's rude!" I said as Harry kept walking through crowds of celebrities and models and what not. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. "Somewhere private."