Chapter 27

Ch. 27

Staring in the mirror, I felt kind of strange. Like something big was going to take place tonight. I took a deep breath. I wore my hair straightened and a dark green dress. Cassie said I would be in a back area to give her advice here and there. But that sounded a bit fishy! I hopped into the taxi and arrived at the place. I took the elevator, as if I'd take the stairs, and stayed in a gift shop. I got distracted and started doing things in the shop until I realized Cassie and Niall's date should be over by now.

"Hey, what's going on? It's almost midnight!" I said in my earpiece. "Uh... Emergency!" She said and told me to come to her. I sighed exiting the shop and walked to where they were eating. I bit my lip, it was perfect. A dining table with a clean white clothe over it. On it was a bread basket, filled with various breads that looked fresh. Dim candles that added to the effect as the gorgeous lights came down on the table. It was perfect... A date in the Eiffel Tower. But Somethings missing... What was missing? CASSIE AND NIALL!

I sighed grabbing my phone to call Cassie but was interrupted. "Millie." I heard and looked up to meet eyes with Harry. I sighed looking away, putting my phone in my purse again. "Millie... Let me explain." He said and pulled out a chair for me to sit at the table. I frowned nodding and sat down. He sat in his chair and gave me a smile. "You look so beautiful-" "Please explain... You have 3 minutes, starting now." I stated blankly.

"I heard from a friend of mine that to really make something really special to someone, you should do it when they aren't expecting." He said smiling. "I thought maybe if I got you so mad... You wouldn't expect anything for tonight." he said sadly looking into my eyes. My heart melted. "You planned this?" I asked in surprise to all of the arrangements. He nodded. "I guess the whole making you really angry part wasn't the brightest idea..." He trailed off.

I grinned. "You didn't actually cheat?" I asked smiling feeling an overwhelming sense of love. "I could never intensionally cheat on you. And... Honey isn't a real person." He laughed. "I was texting myself so you'd see it." I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. "Can I just rip your head off at home?... I really want to enjoy tonight." I said making him smile brightly.