All Night Long

Ch. 1

"I can't believe you're doing this." Kelsey said her eyes in disbelief. I sighed running my fingers through my hair. "It's only for 1 month." I said frowning. I don't wanna go either but it paid great money! "I think it's a reasonable job." Adele said then paused, "Good pay. You get to travel some. And, Meet many cool celebrities. I wish I could go with you." Adele smiled encouraging. She was always the smart one that saw the bright side in everything.

"Too bad you have to be around 5 crazy idiots and listen to their music for hours every night." Samantha said and I groaned banging my head on the table over and over. "I need the money for a car!" I said but then looked up, my face in shock. I totally forgot... "I'd go with you if I could, I love traveling! So what if you've gotta babysit 5 boys? After you're done, you could go clubbing all night long!" Cassie was the trouble maker but sweet as can be. "Please, Guys... Go with me! They said I could take you if I wanted!" I begged.

Adele raised her hand. "Would I get paid if I babysit with you?" She asked. I squealed excitedly. "Yes! And it's not babysitting, they are about our age. We just have to watch and make sure they are where they are to be at every event this month and that they don't get in trouble." "So basically babysitting." Cassie said laughing. "I'm in." Samantha chimed in. "I'll go but I better meet celebrities." Kelsey said laughing.

The rest agreed and so that was it. We'll be going for 1 month to manage the events of One Direction. Save me now!

And so we flew to California to meet them. One Direction... I took a deep breath, walking past the security finally. My name is Millie. I am eighteen. And the daughter of the man who owns a well known record company. My family is filthy rich. But I told them I could make money on my own, and now I need a car.

I heard Someone was offering a job to keep watch on One Direction for a month while they were on tour. The month was filled with interviews, meetings, meets and greets, concerts, visitings, red carpet events and so on... After an incident of two of the boys sneaking out at night and going to a club, they decided they needed someone to stay and keep them in line. I'm their age, yes. But most likely more mature with what I've heard from their manager. "OOOH ICE SCREAM!" I squealed going to it immediately.

Okay, I do have my moments but don't judge! I got an ice scream and continued walking. The girls following behind me. Now let me introduce the girls...

Adele- eighteen, smart and sweet as cherry pie. She helps me in school a lot ;)

Cassie- seventeen, wildly crazy and knows how to charm people and get her way. (we use that on our parents a lot with her help)

Kelsey- hilarious but down to earth when ever needed.

Samantha- she seems shy at first but when you get to know her, she's a blast!

I heard Adele sigh as we saw the boys and what I assume was the crew. We walked to them and I took out my hand to who I'm thinking is Louis. He frowned at me but took my hand and shook it. "Hey, I'm Millie!" I greeted seeing a welcoming face. Obviously Harry. He jumped in front of Liam and hugged me. I smiled hugging him. "I'm Harry!" He said and pulled away. His smile was contagious! I laughed and saw everyone getting introduced and what not.

Louis finally warmed up and I noticed he was only stiff because he felt like we were gonna treat them like children. He's got another thing coming.