Chapter 24

Ch. 24

HARRY'S POV

I teared up as I watched Millie stand up when we were boarding off the plane, she walked past me and Liam and Adele noticed first. Adele wrapped Millie in for a hug and Liam scowled at me. "What did you freaking do to her?!" He shouted defending his friend. He and Millie were practically best buds, he was her brother all most. "Dude... I swear..." I tried but he punched me straight in the face. "Whoa, what's going on?!" Louis and Niall jumped up.

"I think I've got an idea that Harry cheated on Millie." Liam glared. Louis shoved me. "I hope your happy!" "I think I'm going to kill you!" Zayn yelled. Millie turned and looked at me. "Millie, I can explain!" I tried. "Once... And now twice right?" She asked laughing bitterly. "Maybe it is time I moved on. Liam?" She asked. "Yeah?" He looked to her.

MILLIE'S POV

"I need you to drive me to a friends house. Jacob... He lives near the airport." I said smiling. He nodded and we all exited off the plane. I heard them yelling at Harry though.

Liam drove me to Jacob's house and I waved goodbye. "I'll pick you up soon!" He called out. "No, I think I'm staying with Jacob for the night! Don't worry I'll call Adele tonight so you guys know I'm safe." I said and the front door opened. Jacob looked shocked to see me. "Mills?" He asked and grinned.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing in France?!" He laughed grabbing me and crushing me in a hug. I giggled blushing. "I'll explain later... Gosh I missed you!" I said kissing his cheek and he smiled. "Well... Come on in!" He laughed and pulled me inside his house. I bit my lip. I'm not going to get attached to Jacob in an emotional way. But he was a close friend. I can truth him all the way. I explained everything to him starting from when I got the job to babysit One Direction. He was beyond angry, cursing under his breath.

"You should kick him in the freaking nuts!" He shouted. "That stupid -" "Shh calm down!" I interrupted him. "Please... Don't mention it at all tonight. Okay?" I asked smiling lightly. He nodded kissing my cheek. "Let's go swimming!" He grabbed my hand and I laughed.