Chapter 14

Ch. 14

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up slightly. I yawned and stretched my arms and legs and for some reason felt really... Really good. I opened my eyes and my eyes widened as I saw rose petals all over the bed. I sat up straighter and looked down at myself. I was wearing a beautiful deep rose red dress with gold jewelry. I looked closely at the bracelet and gasped. "Real gold..." I almost fainted as I looked at it's gorgeous beauty. I was a bit insecure wondering if Harry changed my outfit himself, and why?

I stood up and saw a small trail of rose petals leading to the balcony. I walked out and looked over the railing. We weren't in California... it was a tropical beach! Am I dreaming? I gapped seeing a beautiful sign made of roses and rose petals on the beach sand.

'I Love You'

I marveled at it totally breath taken.

I felt hands touching me and saw the girls running around my room frantically. Adele pulled me over to a chair in the bathroom and started doing my make up. "Thank goodness you showered last night!" Samantha laughed brushing my hair. "Am...am I dreaming?" I asked confused. Cassie laughed rubbing smooth lotion on my skin. "Nope!" She said popping the P. Samantha and Kelsey quickly did my hair in long curls and pinned part of it back with a clip, making sure it stayed out of my eyes. I was still confused as they all made me look like a super model or something.

After they finished they ginned at me and Adele grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door and through the unfamiliar hallways. Where the heck am I? I thought to myself as the pulled me into an elevator. Kelsey pushed the very bottom level and smiled at me. "Just keep walking straight, you'll know what to do." Adele said and they walked back to the hotel room and I couldn't stop them because I was already going down. I sighed taking a deep breath.

The elevator opened and I walked straight through some halls and finally came to a door. I pushed it open and immediately knew I was on the beach. The salt water smell was in the air as I felt the wind lightly brush against my body. I pulled off my high heels and carried them with me as I kept walking straight. I was so confused. It was sunset... And I'm not in America! I looked around and watched the waves clash against the large rocks on the shore. "Good afternoon, beautiful." Harry whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I blushed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we started walking down the beach. "I think I'm dreaming." I said laughing. "If you are, you should make the best of it. Even though I know you're awake." He said smiling and I smiled back. It was getting dark quickly so he led me onto a large rock and we sat to look out at the waves. "Thank you." I said. "For what?" He asked confused. "The dress, jewelry... You doing all this and taking me to... Wherever we are." I chuckled. "Don't even mention it. I'd do anything, and everything to make you happy."

"What if I told you to quit music?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He sighed, "Then I'd be sad but I would do it for you. You'd have to make up for it though." I laughed. "I don't think I could ever tell you to give it up. I've got too much heart." I pouted my lips. He smiled lightly kissing my lips. "Do you..." I paused and then shut my Mouth looking away from Harry. "What?" He asked gently. "Do you remember what you said last night?" "Yes, of course I do." He said and a tear escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped it away.

"Whats wrong?" He asked pulling my face over so I could see him. "I can't be with you, Harry... You're a famous musician that will always have girls better than me around you. Girls like Betriss that you'll not be able to resist." I said tearing up. "I don't want to get hurt." I said sadly and started crying silently. Harry pulled me closer. "You're the only girl I see, Millie. Please, I promise I'll never leave you for any other girl. You're the only girl I could ever want." He pleaded.

I sighed. "Harry... You'll always be on the road, but I can't always be on the road with you." I said and he smiled. "I want you to come with me on every tour." He kissed me lightly and I kissed back. "Promise you'll keep me safe?" I asked. "Promise." He confirmed.